X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2014 PLAYOFFS

Final Standings:

Playoff Brackets:

Power and dun vs me have byes to the Semi-Final, while Kamikaze plays Kusoge in the Quarter-Finals, and Tool takes on Sour Milk.

Like last year, there will be a re-seed to determine whether the winners play Power or dun vs me in the Semi-Finals. This is per league -- If, for example, Kusoge wins only wb, Tool wins jav, and Sour Milk wins base, then Power faces Kusoge in wb, Tool in jav, and Sour Milk in base. If Kusoge wins all three (like Baratheon did last year at the #6 seed, where they had to face #1 Thunder in all three), then they face the #1 in all three leagues. Kamikaze and Power can't meet until the Finals; same with dun vs me and Kusoge.

Please note that ratings are locked for the playoffs and you cannot borrow 5/6s -- make sure to message your team as we enter a more competitive phase of TWDT. The final playoff spot came down to the final game on the final day, where a win by either Kusoge or Oblivion would have clinched with a win (in the end, they both lost, and Kusoge advanced.) Thanks to everyone on those squads, and the Captains especially, for a good season. It unfortunately was both the replacement captain's squads that had to go, as the lack of draft prep time put them at a disadvantage. Nonetheless, both did well and Oblivion missed the playoffs by a hair's breath.

Good luck to the Quarter-Finalists next week!
    top 100 basers list

Thanks for a good season Claus, good luck in playoffs

Comment

when are these matches?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        when are these matches?
        Quarter-Finals are today, Semi's next Sunday.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

what are the actual games being played today though?
          killing newbs since 2002

Comment

???

skatarius vs kusoge in all 3 leagues
            tool vs sour milk in all 3 leagues
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
            X