TWL Sunday Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Sunday Games

Hi fgts. Can we schedule games like how HZ schedules them maybe have a date during the week or the weekend as an option. I know many players who won't be able to attend Sunday games this year. This flexibility would be great for people who may be occupied with school and work. Ty 4 dis.

I imagine games will be set on Sundays as the default, if both teams wish to play during a weekday I am sure staff will accommodate that for you.
    killing newbs since 2002

Comment

As of right now games are scheduled for Sunday. However, we have added extra time slots such that TWL will run from 1p-6p. In the event two squads cannot play on a given Sunday, we would not be opposed to hearing the reasons why a game would need to be scheduled for a weekday. However, I do not see this being the default rule.

But please do note, according to the rules, if a time has not been agreed upon by both squads the TWL Ops are mandated to schedule it at a free time on Sunday; the TWL site does not give an option for a weekday game.
      Last edited by Tsunami; 08-21-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

as a reminder, games can also be scheduled on a Saturday.

we might allow weekday games if both squads are okay with it, but i'd say the odds are against you on that one.

Comment

yeahhh

i would think that both squads would have to be in uniform agreement to not have a game be put on sunday. youd also have to agree very early in the week before that sunday.

for those reasons alone, i doubt that youll make it work

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
          X