I still think about this place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    so people who have futurama in-jokes as their sig/avatar are crazy fools, "slick"?

are you sure you don't want to just admit you made a mistake and take your crappy zinger back?
    Futurama is a cool show, but you really need to re-think your avatar/sig if your intention was to pay tribute to it. Big fail on your part, kid.

Comment

yeah i basically style my entire life around the premise of "would wormhole surfer appreciate this", i'll get right on that

jk

anyways since this is a thread about some tranny's existential crisis, recovery, and possibly re-separation from sanity and you're still on about my sig i'm starting to wonder who the actual crazy one is here
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

All religious people are vermin.

"5.)Obama has failed, not as a President, but as the Commander-in-Chief. He is incompetent to run the military."

Wrong. No Kenyan is ever incompetent to run.

Hey, what happened to Nails 3, Jesus 0? I haven't seen him for a while.

Hasn't this game always had bullies?

Hi, Fem.

Comment

All religious people are vermin............"5.)Obama has failed, not as a President, but as the Commander-in-Chief. He is incompetent to run the military."............Wrong. No Kenyan is ever incompetent to run. hahahaha..........Hey, what happened to Nails 3, Jesus 0? I haven't seen him for a while.Oh I don't know, last time I talked to him he had a girlfriend and a new puppy, but that was around 4 years ago. So I dunno what happened to him, hopefully became successful and is happy, but the game isn't the same without him.........Hasn't this game always had bullies?Yeah but not like what has developed over the last few years...the entire integrity of the game went down drastically and hasn't improved since the "Fem. f*cks dogs" thing......Hi, Fem....... Hi, Bukkake Surprise. That's still a funny name for a pastry and it still makes me lol.

Comment

I enjoy videos of Japanese chicks having sex with dogs. But then, I enjoy videos of Japanese chicks having sex with anything.

Comment

Sorry you've had to go through this. Bullies are a big issue in SS. RaCka, the twer, is a classic example. Have you ever seen the movie Don Jon with Joseph Gordon-Levitt? That's RaCka. He will find the weakest person in the arena, and berate them. He is projecting, obviously. He feels fear/confusion about being TWL's JaRule in terms of completely falling off the map.

We'll all get through this. Together.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                Sorry you've had to go through this. Bullies are a big issue in SS. RaCka, the twer, is a classic example. Have you ever seen the movie Don Jon with Joseph Gordon-Levitt? That's RaCka. He will find the weakest person in the arena, and berate them. He is projecting, obviously. He feels fear/confusion about being TWL's JaRule in terms of completely falling off the map.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????
                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  yeah i basically style my entire life around the premise of "would wormhole surfer appreciate this", i'll get right on that

jk

anyways since this is a thread about some tranny's existential crisis, recovery, and possibly re-separation from sanity and you're still on about my sig i'm starting to wonder who the actual crazy one is here
                  i think sanity's an illusion we paint in our minds

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
                    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????
                    This is the classic "I have no idea what you're talking about"-card, to pretend he doesn't know.
                    It's so obvious really. But I guess more obvious to me since I was a bully myself once, fortunately I saw the light.

We need to unite against ppl like racka and sertifi
                    They are poisonous people and ruin the world.
                    Last edited by Oranje; 09-15-2014, 01:22 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                      This is the classic "I have no idea what you're talking about"-card, to pretend he doesn't know.
                      It's so obvious really. But I guess more obvious to me since I was a bully myself once, fortunately I saw the light.

We need to unite against ppl like racka.
                      They are poisonous people and ruin the world.
                      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                      3:Shadowmere> LOL
                      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                      Shadowmere> Rofl
                      Up in ya !> With his feet
                      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                      Up in ya !> l44t feet
                      Deft> l44t f44t*
                      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                        ?????????????????
                        Another meanie, my post updated.

Comment

I am truly sorry that you had to go through this Fem. I want you to know that we aren't all that mean! I too have experience with ghosts haunting me. I know what it's like. You'll get through this.

-Inf
                          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                          beam> stfu tsunami
                          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	093.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	1282063
                            5:beam> why is every custodian in the vampire diaries a big black guy who gets eaten by a vampire
                            5:beam> this show incredibly racist
                            5:beam> got a party with 10000 white ppl no other ethnicity in sight
                            5:beam> all of a sudden 300 pound black custodian comes out of nowhere to get eaten

2:Oderus Urungus> fis gets moist in the crotch when she has an opportunity to shiplock me

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                              i think sanity's an illusion we paint in our minds
                              Ecksog!!!!!!
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X