No announcement yet.

9 Team TWLD Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say each team plays 2 TWL matches in each league, each week, and we wrap this shit up in a month.

It's football season, after all.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Eph said it 100% right. Shouldn't bend the rules to let squads that will maybe win 2 games no offense. TWD is used to get good and get better. TWLD is for players taking it serious and making a good run maybe potentially winning TWLD.
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Teams had multiple months to qualify, paladen didn't make it. Then tried cheating got caught. What's there to argue?? They playing Innocent like they didn't know. That's bull shit fork Pm's u every time u kill him in a twd match let alone hide feeding from his whole sqd. I guarantee he was on paladen chat on his play alias.
        But if u wanna try and fit more sqds in for a 9th spot have a tourney between any sqd that wants last spot.... Set a date make them fight for it, don't just give hand outs this isn't welfare!!!!

Comment

Tribute to Fork.
          Last edited by Exalt; 09-08-2014, 02:50 PM.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
            Teams had multiple months to qualify, paladen didn't make it. Then tried cheating got caught. What's there to argue?? They playing Innocent like they didn't know. That's bull shit fork Pm's u every time u kill him in a twd match let alone hide feeding from his whole sqd. I guarantee he was on paladen chat on his play alias.
            But if u wanna try and fit more sqds in for a 9th spot have a tourney between any sqd that wants last spot.... Set a date make them fight for it, don't just give hand outs this isn't welfare!!!!
            Correct.

Turban is giving paladen a pass because it has the most players, majority of them INACTIVE. Also he is giving them a pass because Up In Ya!! is the twd op on it and there is bunch of staff on that squad, why have a twd OP be in there when they are cheating under his nose and he doesn't know about this, up in ya should put his input in. If this was say envy we would be banned from twl, we have no staff on our squad.

Just goes to show how much dick sucking is going on just because people have "power".
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

2pacz done pulling facts out of your own [where the sun doesn't shine]?
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                2pacz done pulling facts out of your own [where the sun doesn't shine]?
                Forks>I blame it on jebass

Racka>Got the whole upper staff against me for twdding a squad and lost in round 3.

If racka wanted to feed them thunder would have been out in 2 rounds. So staff is making a scape goat out of Fork and Racka when clearly its fucking paladen who has cheated the fucking CAPS should be banned from paladen. Jebass and Jessup both.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

7:Fork> nope i didnt say that at all

Stop inventing shit bruh, and go get destroyed in Rap round 2 battle thread.
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Lol u guys got it all wrong. I wanted forums to be more active/ people to start bitching/ whining/ crying and controversy.

You're all acting like i should get swatted for a minor thing that took literally 1 second to correct. Anyway this will take me a week to read... better than those harry potter books. Ty for this
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                      7:Fork> nope i didnt say that at all

Stop inventing shit bruh, and go get destroyed in Rap round 2 battle thread.
                      should RIP with ur friend QUICKIE cause I done killed that and like i said field is a pure pubber staffer sucks dick to get paladen out of the cheats it did. GOATS - racka, fork

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                        should RIP with ur friend QUICKIE cause I done killed that and like i said field is a pure pubber staffer sucks dick to get paladen out of the cheats it did. GOATS - racka, fork
                        You're delusional.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                        X