No announcement yet.

9 Team TWLD Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once in my life I agree with wiibimbo guy makes perfect sense.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

just make twld 6 squads and kick out paladen/lego and whatever other shit squads there are so i dont have to waste my time logging in on sunday to destroy them
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

So 2pac b/c fork was dsing everyone on qs was dsing? Get your shit straight before you start pointing fingers at everyone else. With the whole lego not dding us that make perfect sense, hell i wouldn't have if i was in there shoes. They had 8th seed why risk losing it for a dd that they didnt even need to play. Also for all of you still saying we were fed by play...your wrong...we beat them fair and square, but w/e right mods still took points. We still should have made it but paky had bwp leave lego just to join envy for a mtach b/c his 3rd left........2pac stop acting like your good all you do is get carried by paky and act like you amazing for some reason.

As for this whole thunder thing that I was at work for.......we have beat thunder before just depends on what line we have.........I didnt see match so it's hard to say what was happening.
        TWDT-D Champ 2013

sigpic

Comment

alright, finally at work.

i would like to make it absolutely clear that i was not around when the ladders were locked last night. i had assigned that job to be done by one of my TWL operators, and with the support from other members of staff, they seemed to have handled the situation at hand correctly with all the rules being followed.

i do not have all the facts from the last couple of hours of the qualifications as i was sleeping. i only got to briefly discuss what happened, and will base my opinion(s) on what i have heard or read since waking up. my goal is to be as levelheaded as possible to make a good decision which would benefit the zone while also punishing players for stirring the pot with their shitty decisions and lack of sportsmanship.

RaCka was openly admitting that he would feed Paladen points, even in front of a TWL operator, to help them qualify for this TWLD season. he then proceeded to catch bullets on purpose and showed no signs of playing even remotely serious, at least according to my few eye witnesses which include regular players, staff members and TWL operators.

"Intentionally or willingly allowing your squad to alter their TWD score in any fashion other than competitive TWD games (feeding) is illegal. If your squad is caught giving points to other squads purposely or willingly, the match(s) will be voided, and both squads will be barred from participating in TWD Matches for a certain amount of days."

staff was following the rules and were forced to void the match. there was absolutely no other decision that could have been made at that time. unfortunately for us, all it took was one player to stir up a hornets nest to ruin the fun of everyone else. this type of behavior should not be acceptable by any player, and while no rules were directly broken, i intend to make an example of him to prevent this from happening again in the future.

i am suggesting a minimum of three weeks ban from all TWL competitionfor the player RaCka. this will be discussed later today by the TWL operators and upper staff members that are helping with the league and the decision will be made by tonight.

Fork was more serious offender and Paladen should consider themselves lucky to not have their squad dissolved automatically from all leagues based on the TWD rules.

"If a captain is found guilty of any of these offences it will result in more extreme action which may include the dissolution of the squad. "

"Intentionally or willingly allowing your squad to alter their TWD score in any fashion other than competitive TWD games (feeding) is illegal. If your squad is caught giving points to other squads purposely or willingly, the match(s) will be voided, and both squads will be barred from participating in TWD Matches for a certain amount of days."

Fork was the captain of Play and Paladen. he was given special permission by up in ya !! to be on two squads; however, he decided to use that position to his advantage and intentionally fed points to Paladen in TWDD and TWJD to help them qualify. opportunity makes a thief, and unfortunately he was caught thus we were forced to remove all matches that involved Fork in the past week for the legitimacy of the competition. i removed a total of five TWJD games and four TWDD games about 8 hours before the ladders locked. i was informed about this last night and acted within an hour. that was quite little time for Paladen to actually make a final push for qualifying with several squads refusing to play and sitting on their rating.

i am personally thinking of at least five weeks ban from all TWL competition, up to permanent or one season long, for Fork. this will also be discussed among the TWL staff and upper staff tonight.

i do feel that this is unfair for all the members of Paladen to get screwed over by two individuals and would like to invite them to TWLD, but not in TWLJ. however, this will once again be a joint decision made by TWL staff and i will post our decision later tonight. nevertheless, one can't disregard the fact that Paladen has helped this zone a lot with their activity and its something that should be considered. sometimes following common sense, and with the zone health being important for me, rules can be bent by a small amount.

this would mean we would be forced to do some rather annoying scheduling schemes by either cramming all the games to 7 weeks of regular season or using the replay weekend as the new final week with a couple of games + replays. i do not want to extend the season by one week if possible as that would potentially push the finals to early January.

we will post our decisions tonight. i will be home in 8 hours. i would prefer us to use common sense this time, and i will likely be the one to make the final call.

Comment

another possibility would be making this league 10 / 10 / 8 this year, with two bye weeks for basing squads. however, this would mean that there would be no substitute squads if a team forfeits too often or dissolves and would push TWL past Christmas unless we crammed a shit ton of games together in 7-8 weeks.

Comment

In my opinion Fork has abused Jebass trust. Fork was solely recruited for jav purposes and managed to worm his way up to the top seat licking Jebass' huge testicles and manipulating Jebass' kindness. Almost a week ago I took Jebass to a private arena to discuss demoting players in order to minimize bad calls and losses of games. We stripped a lot of players under the agreement that once Paladen has made TWL they'll receive their powers back. We basically looked at just the assistants. We had no clue that someone who was a captain and solely in purpose of javs would fuck up our oportunity. Because believe me, if I or caps had any incline of that fucking complete newbie was attempting to feed points and ruin our chances. I would .?squadjoin RS Federation and take that reef banner and wrap it around that newbies throat and drag him down to lower safety and repeatedly gang rape him whilst getting J-12 Burst does the commentary.
              Just give that faggot a TWL ban for the season. With a 3 months twd ban. Let that faggot rot. Or one better. Staff (looks at Spacehiker) give me his personal information and i'll drive to his town and fuck him up and film it and that can be his punishment.

Comment

Mtine wrote>

"I expected this gonna happen. So let me get this straight:

1. Paladen gets fed by Play and then whine about getting points back?
                2. Paladen cries because we didn't dd them today (because we were already #8 and they were way below us) so that is our (Lego's) fault?
                3. Paladen gets Thunder to feed them the last minute before the cutoff while clearly staffers were watching and people admit they got fed yet again and now they should be rewarded by getting another LD spot?

I think I made myself pretty clear here. Paladen has been on for a very long time, that much is true, but by showing today's and last weeks unsportsmanship makes me question the premises of this game and its structure and people that run it. Just to make another point:

If LEGO were in this position:

1. Paladen wouldn't even smell us, let alone dd us
                2. Paladen would be ruthless in making us expell from TWL if we cheated or got fed in any way
                3. This thread wouldn't even exist
                4. TW Staff would probably just ban us all making a statement: You guys got wiibimbo on your roster.

In spite of all that's happened I still support fair play and sportsmanship which some guys showed today. I'm glad to finally see that some people actually are good guys which actually gives me hope for this game. Regarding this thread and letting Paladen in TWLD: NO.

tl;dr Cheating is ok, as long as you are Paladen. NO to Paladism! "

Did you not even read what we in Paladen said??? We didn't know this was happening. 1 person aliased and challenged us in dd and we accepted. I've yet to even hear his side of the story either. Paladen of course dded Play to get points but legit points. No one knew what was going on and that's the honest truth which is why this last minute taking the points caught us off guard and is rubbing everyone the wrong way here. I wasn't around when the Play stuff happened but I wouldn't blame our squad assis or caps accepting if they got the challenges. Since you're coming at us calling us all cheaters lets talk about about game choices.. look at your squads ..you guys never even dded a top 5 squad, we beat your squad more then you beat us too. Also for the record.. I said I was pissed at Lego for not dding us.. not that I blamed you all for hiding from us when we challenged you but it did piss me off when you wouldn't accept while you sat there enjoying the benefits of a staff decision that basically handed you our spot in twl. We were 2 places ahead of your squad on the ladder today until the points were removed hours b4 deadline and your squad was like 100 points below us..

As far as the Thunder game goes.. we didn't ask them to feed us. So get your facts straight. .. ya racka maybe went light on us rnd 1 but as I understand it staff started to bitch and he snapped out of it rnd 2. I'd hardly call a 50-48 win a feed. Did you even see the game? I'm tired of people interjecting on things they know nothing about especially when they are flat out wrong. They played us hard and I don't think anyone should be in trouble for that match at all. We should get those points as we won and your squad if anything should be out. You all sat there not trying while we did all we could and beat the deadline with wins vs Thunder, Enemy and Envy yet we still are denied . We qualified twice for TWL and 2 times had it taken away.

Also as dour says. Envy pulled some bs on us when they beat us the game before thunder.. bwp left lego to just help them dd because they had 1 person shy then he left envy right after he helped beat us.. that was a type of infraction in itself but for some reason no one is focusing on the fact that legos top wb leaves lego to beat Paladen. (Staff please focus on this fact) ... LEGO's TOP WB LEAVES LEGO TO JOIN ENVY IN RND 3 TO STOP US BEATING THEM AND TAKING LEGOS PLACE ON THE TWL CUTOFF AND RIGHT AFTER THE GAME UNJOINS FROM ENVY!!!.. That was bs and staff said nothing so.. We didn't willingly do anything wrong .. No one has cheated here knowingly besides an unknown aliaser who apparently was Fork.. so stop accusing the whole squad of cheating and being unsportsmanlike .. your just trying to slander us.. you guys had a player (cheat) to stop us making TWL too. I won't blame your whole squad though but that was totally unsportsmanlike.

We have played by the rules for many many years and have a spotless record behind us so these are ridiculous accusations you have made towards our entire squad. I hope 9 or 10 squads are decided upon .. sigh.. with all this drama it'll make twl more worth it. I srsly wanna kick some butt now and am ready to get us TWL ready
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Why u even bitching? Turb giving u free pass into ld and u bitch like a lil child in a 2d spaceship game just because u got caught cheating and didn't make it into TWL the regular way. Grow up man.

P.S. I'm Legos top warbird, hun.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Dour View Post
                    So 2pac b/c fork was dsing everyone on qs was dsing? Get your shit straight before you start pointing fingers at everyone else. With the whole lego not dding us that make perfect sense, hell i wouldn't have if i was in there shoes. They had 8th seed why risk losing it for a dd that they didnt even need to play. Also for all of you still saying we were fed by play...your wrong...we beat them fair and square, but w/e right mods still took points. We still should have made it but paky had bwp leave lego just to join envy for a mtach b/c his 3rd left........2pac stop acting like your good all you do is get carried by paky and act like you amazing for some reason.

As for this whole thunder thing that I was at work for.......we have beat thunder before just depends on what line we have.........I didnt see match so it's hard to say what was happening.
                    Are you a fucking fool read what wrote moron maybe being in Denver in the high altitude has got you dumber. I said at least half of paladen has double squaded it's no like history repeats itself. And paky doesn't carry every game you act like his some God, are you a fool? Look at stats before you talk next time I've done crushed paladen many times. Jebass knew of this so did Jessup they are plainly using fork as a scape goat. Paladen should be punished by removal of the captain's to players and let someone like let or the red ace take ownership until these idiots learn to stop abusing the system. It's okay for me to get banned yet when they do something like this which is cheating go unpunished. Set the tone staff or else you will see these issues happen again. I'm sure dour knew about this too I conferred these paladen players and they remain quiet. Bunch of fools on Paladen think they can get away with cheating.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

i accused one of your captains for breaking the rules, backed up by facts. i never targeted the squad itself, and even though i do think that a fair amount of your players knew that Fork was also the captain of Play, i would like to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and consider to extend an invitation for your squad for the zones sake. you guys are an integral part of this zone; active, helpful and all that, and without Paladen i think this zone simply wouldn't be trench wars anymore.

i am currently crunching the numbers to see how the schedule would look like with 9 squads. i am only going to allow you to play in TWLD, as its your strongest league, and we are avoiding to add more teams as that would completely screw over our plans in terms of scheduling and all that. we also need to have substitute squads if one team (or more) fail to show, dissolve or break rules.

the decision will be made later tonight, hopefully in 10 hours. don't try to make your situation worse, i'm being lenient here. i'm working for your favor, and in order to increase the competitiveness (and add some more spice to the league), not to mention when considering how hard you got screwed over by two individuals, i think it would only be fair to invite you to TWLD.

consider yourselves lucky. if i would be blindly following the rules, your squad would, in the worst case scenario, have been dissolved by now. however, that is against my ethics and i would rather help the zone even if it means bending the rules slightly and using common sense.

Comment

Mtine I'm bitching because you slander us while at the same time your squad was doing cheats to stop us from making TWL .. why do you think? You called us out .. I'm calling you out to get the facts on the table ..You all played dirty and did illegal moves , we should be allowed the win vs envy because of that alone. It upsets me you sat there trashing us acting all superior while at the very same time your squad was manipulating results by double squadding with envy.. that was nothing more then cheats.. If staff makes it 9 or 10 great but I'm still gonna have a comeback for your BS post calling us unsportsmanlike when your squad is cheating itself. Look at on the move.. bwp's actions are all recorded and the proof is in the pudding. hun
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

what they did was cheap, but they weren't breaking any rules with that move. unfortunate, and another display of poor sportsmanship. it's like the zone was collectively trying to fuck over Paladen and deny their TWLD spot.

Comment

Speaking of double squashing Jessup was on sweet and Paladen once I found out what was happening now this Jessup kid joined not even a month ago and acts like if he owns Paladen and is pointing blame on other people you can't even stick to that trash squad you are a known squad hopper and trash. Bwp subbed for a laggout or else envy wouldn't even needed him as paky was pounding paladens pussy during end of deadline you also don't know but bwp was on envy then went to Lego then envy he doesnt dd for them you fool. He should be given same privileges as fork for Using two squads. Don't blame what envy did you guys are the biggest cheaters during deadline from 12 to 6 within matter of days you fools can't see that not hard earned points it's given to you because Paladen is a pathetic of a squad who can't get legit points without cheating.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

please use commas, its annoying to read a long sentence without any breaks. LOL

Comment

Turban I am thankful to hear this. I did NOT know and neither did Jebass.. I honestly don't know anyone on our squad who knew this.. I talked to Jebass at length today to make sure.. I was REALLY pissed hearing this had happened. I also think if we are allowed in Enemy should be allowed in too. Just giving an opinion.. 10's would be better so there is no staggering. Just my vote/opinion. Paladen members will appreciate this I know.. I hope TWL is even better as a result of this. More drama / more squads = better play in the end with more competition.

I'm am very sorry for what happened too.. had we known it would NOT have been allowed to happen. Jebass is not a cheater and never has been.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X