No announcement yet.

9 Team TWLD Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad English teacher my phone doesn't have commas. Anyways DQ Paladen for knowingly cheating they did whatever they could to get into deadline and that has resulted in this epic cheat. When I cheated I got banned for a year from zone you are being very easy on these paladen they shouldn't get any rules bent they are a disgrace to this zone and the fundamentals of which the zone league rules. Caps know of this turban get the tw guards or staff on Paladen and exposed these cheaters.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

2pacz.. wtf are you talking about? I left sweet a while ago because I wasn't being used. I've barely been playing the game recently. Everyone knows I've been Paladens captain for TWL's for many years in a row and nothing is new this year, so stfu brah k? Your arguments, (the little bit I understood from that gibberish you just typed) are as bad as your pathetic rap attempt. Back off baby boy..
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

after crunching the numbers, the easiest way to do this (without lengthening the season) would be to have 10 teams with everyone facing each other twice, but i will see what the others think before making that decision. this would mean some weeks squads would have to play three games in TWLD instead of two, and that might be a problem.

pros: more competition, more games, more fun, helps enemy as well to get the 25 player roster cap et cetera

cons: no substitute squads, we would rely on teams to stick together. teams might struggle finding enough players, need to find more active hosts and so on.

this would only be in TWLD, and still up for discussion. we aren't going to give the same treatment in javelin. anyway, decision will be made later. if enemy is interested, let us know and we might do this arrangement for the sake of the zone.

Comment

You mad still Jessup after I KO you during round 3 you still haven't learned your bad at this game I came back after 1 yr ban couple weeks ago and I been pounding cheating paladens pussy you guys need let or if to help you win games learn this Jessup my raps are better than a cheating twdd squad during twl deadline. Learn to keep your mouth shut or I'll feed you Jebass balls. Fucking cheating Paladen using fork as scape goat and blaming racka for helping you guys into twl. Ungrateful cheating fucks
          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

TWL operators are me, katc, ricko, undercut and shadowmere <ZH>

Comment

First off, when I joined Lego they were already bottom of the TWDD ladder with a rating of around 750-800, if they haven't played any top 5 squads recently then it is probably because those squads wouldn't want to risk losing so many points for so few, especially so close to TWL.

Secondly Fork feeding you points is abuse and I am sure there would have been a similar thread to this calling for your points to be taken.

Now with regard to me changing squad to envy because they were a man down (zyzz disappeared). If you think I was going to sit in spec and watch you guys win a second match on the trot by playing 3v2 in the last round then you are mistaken. If you want to scrutinize that round then go ahead, you will see that I didn't even play most of that round, in fact I only played 3minutes and with 2 deaths. As it happened they managed to wake 2pacz up to play the round of which they were leading without me anyway.

I did not bypass any rules or the 24hour rule in order to play for them, you still had opportunity and time to dd again to get the points that you needed, if anything I just kept up competitiveness in the zone.

If you truly cared enough to qualify for LD you would have not left it down to chance on the last day to qualify, you had a full season to secure the points you needed to qualify.
              killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Don't waste our Sundays for shit sqds
                Originally posted by beam View Post
                just make twld 6 squads and kick out paladen/lego and whatever other shit squads there are so i dont have to waste my time logging in on sunday to destroy them

Comment

2pacz I didn't blame Racka at all .. stop putting words in my mouth. I said no one should be disciplined in the Thunder game that was played because the truth is there was no hidden plan to feed us when that challenge was sent out. We did a challengetopteams and thunder accepted. They heard about our woes yes while adding players, Racka I think did feel bad for us as he talked a bit before about how that was lame what happened to us. He may have not tried his hardest rnd 1 (I'm not even sure though)but staff apparently told him to try harder or something. Round 2 he seemed himself to me and played hard. There certainly wasn't any premade plan or collusion formed between us and Thunder. ffs... Beam is on Thunder, Paladens hugest nemesis so get real.. lol which is why I got so pissed all these people got on us once we won and took our points away from that game yet again. You're the proven cheater brah, I don't even need to respond to your crap but in Racka's defense I will.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

bwp, we were forced to scramble the last few hours as our points were removed at the last minute suddenly by staff with this bomb about aliaser fork feeding us which was news to us. We were well ahead of you guys on the ladder before all this. that was lame of you to do too jumping on Envy .. last year it would have been cheating.. and I think it was really an unsportsmanlike thing to do.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Any squad would have qualified off of those play games, it was something like 140 points you had from them in 2 days. To put that in context LEGO would be 5th with that many points and you didn't even have all those play games removed.

I barely even played for them, I was in for just under 4 min and you guys were already behind. I didn't even know I would be subbed in and it would have been just as lame for us to see you pass lego through questionable 3rd rounds.

I don't know the full details of the Thunder match as I wasn't online at the time and it was voided so I can't see the stats but I heard racka went 3-10 first round.
                      killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Ok, I didn't wanna do this, but Jessup MADE me do it.

First of all, as I mentioned in my first post, this thread wouldn't even exist if we were in Paladen's position. Second of all, yes, my name is wiibimbo.

Now that we have that cleared, let's see some facts. So Fork was double-squadding (for the purpose of helping new players on Play, which I similarly did a while back) which is perfectly normal, but with one exception: you do not feed points from a newbie squad to your main squad just to secure spot for LD. It's innapropriate and immoral imo. So Fork had to go, and if turban wasn't so nice to you guys, he should also have dissolved Paladen. Furthermore, if that happened to Lego, we would prolly: a) lost LD spot, b) squad dissolved and c) all got a 1 year ban. So please, stop trying to feel sorry for something your precious captain did. May this be a lesson for next time you decide to cap Fork or Flew, who incidentally also left u guys when u didn't make it and joined Envy. Hax!

Ok, next topic: we cheated. Great. How exactly did we cheat? We were #8 all night long, we just played 2 games against Enemy at 3pm and 4pm EST, so 8 hours prior to cutoff. And we beat Enemy fair and square. Oh, so the problem is bwp joining Envy while their 3rd member suddenly left and they didn't have anyone to add? How exactly is that cheating? So if anyone from Fierce joined them, let's say Apok, would you then make a thread about removing Fierce from TWL because they cheated and made u not qualify for TWL? Didn't think so either.
                        Bwp was actually doing Envy a favour to not forfeiting to you guys (who btw would gladly take those free points without actually considering cancelling at the time and restarting the game once they got 3 online again), which in my book is really unsportsmanlike. Besides, bwp told us himself he made the call, left and subbed in for 2 deaths. Period. No cheating there.

Third of all, if you have problems with me, that is YOUR problem. If you mad at wiibimbo beating u to TWL qualifying, too bad mate. All I'm saying is turban is being very generous to you guys with his suggestion, but after what you wrote to and about us, the language used, the hatred shown and presenting us as cheaters, I think I may say on behalf of the whole Lego squad (and probably a few TW players aswell) that Paladen doesn't deserve a spot in TWLD or TWLB because they are blattantly cheating, getting fed and showing the true leadership abilities of their captains.

In this regard I bid you all the best, may your children prosper and may your anger towards me finally result in a banduel.
                        Kind regards,

wii

PS. A wise man once said: who u
                        Last edited by mtine; 09-08-2014, 09:33 AM.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

if racka gets banned I quit
                          1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
                          1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
                          1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
                          1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
                          1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
                          1:paradise> alie?

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Also, personally I'd say it's retarded to have a cutoff based on points these days. There are only 10 active TWDD squads. That's it. Take away Play's 1 game and Spin's 3 games, and you have 10.
                            this is something we also wanted to avoid, but due to the lack of web developers we were unable to get our proposed new rating system (which would have rewarded squads for overall activity, a high average rating and much more) implemented on time.

we also wanted to change TWD on a fundamental level to allow friendly matches to be played which would not affect the rating of a squad, however the standard !challenge would have remained as a ranked game. it would have served as a practice mode of some sorts. player statistics would have still been saved, matches would still display all that glorious data, and it would be up to teams to decide whether they wanted to make a serious match or a fun one.

other things were also proposed regarding the qualification format, but most of them were half-assed ideas that no one bothered to finish.

i should be home in about 3 hours to do some dirty work.

Comment

Mtine

Wii Wii stop being a Pee Pee

Kindest regards ...........
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                                PS. A wise man once said: who u
                                ??

I also wanted to bring up another point (to play devil's advocate). Keeping TWD competitive is as important as keeping TWL competitive. The qualifying period is supposed to generate more interest and activity. We shouldn't allow this in the future because it pretty much ruins the purpose, importance, and atmosphere of the qualifying period. Squads simply won't care enough to try and make cut offs since it seems like the majority of squads who play a certain league numerous amounts of time get in. So this is something to be careful about going forward and I hope paladen realizes that. Just based on personal experience, players like Riverside on Sweet only logged on because we were having trouble qualifying for LJ. Preserving the significance of the qualification period is a priority as well as player retention.
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X