TWL Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Schedule

I can see that match times are posted on the TWL website.
    http://twl.trenchwars.org/

It says EST... does it really mean EST, or EDT?

EST.

You can also see the time in your timezone above the EST time.

EDIT: Eph is right. I misread EST/EDT times when responding earlier.
    Last edited by Shadowmere; 09-14-2014, 08:42 AM.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

It really means EDT. I asked Turb about this and he confirmed that TW players are too stupid to know the difference. Most of US uses EST in the winter and EDT during the summer. They will change back to EST on Sunday, November 2, 2014. TW will pretend that there is no difference and everyone will wonder wtf the time games are on that Sunday.
      Eph

Comment

correct.

i'm trying to get the EST changed to EDT on the TWL website for next week. i had half of the americans and canadians PMing me "what the fuck EDT, its EST you moron" during TWDT weeks, so i figured maybe this will be clearer .. apparently EDT doesn't exist in some parts of the US.

Comment

EDT does not exist in all parts of US, EST and EDT co-exist in several states or parts of some states.

Every year this issue comes up, which is why there is two times listed for each game on the web site. As mentioned, wait until Sunday Nov. 2 to see the confusion that will arise. The EDT clocks in US will be rolled back an hour to EST time in most places in US and players who live in this time zone will be 'wtf'?
          Eph

Edit; Note the EST time called out at bottom of web site. It is truly EST but is an hour off for the majority of eastern US players. So if most eastern US players looked at game time, then used the EST time at bottom of web page, they will show up an hour late. Obviously just another ploy used by Euros to eliminate competition!
          Last edited by Ephemeral; 09-14-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

For me, the two times show the same time - which is wrong because I'm in the UK.

At the bottom of the page is a bunch of clocks for various locations. They're confusing too.

Perhaps this could be moved to the top and just say...
            "All times are New York time, which currently is: HH:MM"

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york

Comment

Working...
            X