• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    nigeria
    Niger River

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
      Edit; Any TW ban should extend to the forum at same time. When you break the rules in TW and get banned, the victims are those who play TW. By allowing the banned person to come in the forum and whine is the same as allowing a convicted criminal to contact their victims IRL. We neither care nor do we want to hear from them.
      Problem is some people accidentally get banned and it is extremely hard to contact staff for a fast action. Seen multiple players get caught in someone else's ban. Tbh forums would be boring without those players kicking off for being caught cheating (me being one)- some decisions are controversial/ perhaps harsh which brings more attention to forums. I do get where your coming from... Forums allow banned players the opportunity to gang on staff and abuse them but that's the drama I kinda like and it's always happened (if you hate that kinda stuff then ignore forums heh).
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Problem is some people accidentally get banned and it is extremely hard to contact staff for a fast action. Seen multiple players get caught in someone else's ban. Tbh forums would be boring without those players kicking off for being caught cheating (me being one)- some decisions are controversial/ perhaps harsh which brings more attention to forums. I do get where your coming from... Forums allow banned players the opportunity to gang on staff and abuse them but that's the drama I kinda like and it's always happened (if you hate that kinda stuff then ignore forums heh).
        Good point. We do have a fluster cluck going on with the biller sys ops situation and ban reporting process. If a forum ban is always going to accompany a zone ban then the banned player has to be able to effectively communicate, and get a prompt response from, someone who can look into the ban and answer questions. Currently, I do not know if we can say for sure if this processes is always 100% effective or prompt.

If forum mods setup and moved the ban drama threads/posts to their own forum category (something like Trash Talk, perhaps Ban Talk) then this would at least allow others to ignore them. But currently these type posts and threads are peppered in virtually every forum. So perhaps one solution is to start a new forum category and TW banned players can only post there for the duration of their ban. The banned player would still be able to communicate and make his case public but wouldn't be hijacking other threads.
        Eph

Comment

Originally posted by PK2 View Post
          Niger River
          Niger
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Ephemeral, u nigerian.

Comment

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you **** little **** **** I’ll **** have you **** ****** **** top ****** ****** of my ****** class in the ****** seals, and I’ve ****** help ****** in numerous ******s **** ****** raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over ****** ****** ****** IF YOU PLAY **** ****** **** ****** bitch ******.

but i see your point
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you **** little **** **** I’ll **** have you **** ****** **** top ****** ****** of my ****** class in the ****** seals, and I’ve ****** help ****** in numerous ******s **** ****** raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over ****** ****** ****** IF YOU PLAY **** ****** **** ****** bitch ******.

but i see your point
                Would +1 this post if likes were enabled.
                >mfw
                Former TW Staff

Comment

Event Dev Member
                  Trench Wars Divisions Operator
                  Head of TW Council
                  Staff Communications Officer
                  Trench Wars Forums Staff
                  Public Relations for Pub Dev.

**** idiot for posting useless **** on signature that really no one really cares about. The most useless staffers I ever seen is shaddowknight, demoinc and include M_M Godcomplex wannabe. All those retards trolling forums with these useless rules, when in reality no one gives a ****, why don't you ****ing run this forum like reddit and people can decide what they wanna see or not. Don't mod this forum you fools are some queer ass****s.

Just censor everything the staff in the zone running this **** to the ground, staff has reached new lows today. If I get enough votes gonna start my own ****ing forum where people can say whatever the **** they want because at the end of the day no one is gonna ragequit over some *****
                  Last edited by 2pac; 09-19-2014, 12:15 PM.
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Last edited by M_M God; 09-20-2014, 02:23 PM.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• If "cres" is Crescent Seal, he should be banned for another two weeks for misusing "literally".

Comment

• mm wins best edit 2014
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                        X