IDEA: New ZONE for Squads vs A.I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDEA: New ZONE for Squads vs A.I

Just thinking differently here. Lets create a new Zone (asss) that focus's at first on squads vs A.I bots in different modes (twd style). The idea is that when a squad has 3 players online that want a squad match BUT all the other squads don't yet have enough... they will switch zones to vs dif bots in all sorts of dif modes. If possible- link this zone to TW's so when a player in tw's types ?chat or :tw-chat:!who has 3... those players in the new zone will still appear and vs versa. Also when a squad types on trenchwars zone matchbot:!challenge ____ 4 - the players in the new zone can see the chall and hop.

Modes:

3 players could face 1 (very hard/ medium/ easy) A.I bot to kill (gameover bot dies OR when any 1 player dies 3 times)

3 players have to go through a maze of A.I bots without dying 3 times... within a certain time

3 players vs 3 bots (if any 1 player dies 3 times then gg)- kill them 10 times each to eliminate them.

Could be squad ladders for this/ Fastest times/ most number of games played/ won/ lost etc.

Once this is all set up nicely... possibly introduce pub/ events then everything for TW asss as planned a few months ago or just keep it seperate.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

I've always liked the idea of having some kind of player verses environment scenario in subspace, it would open an entirely different style of gameplay.
    I think if successfully done, it could excite the devs and open quite a few doors.

It would even be kind of cool to have like, say, 2 squads compete against each other in taking down an A.I. like, which team downs the A.I. fastest, or which team inflicted the most damage to an A.I. or something.
    Lots and lots of possibilities.

Keep up the thoughts fork, I've always enjoyed your contributions.
    7:jerome> wasabi peas
    7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

This did exist, it was called Mystic Kingdom.

Not many people played it.

Comment

lots of people played it, because it was around when this game actually had players

also, i wrote an ai bot core for asss which has been used in a bunch of places, but noone has written anything to make them not stupid, and stupid bots are not fun to play against
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
        X