Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not

Are we officially not doing hot or not this season for TWLD/TWLB and only when someone gets around to TWLJ? I keep checking the forums sporadically, but am I wasting my time?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

you can always write them yourselves.

Hot or Nots have always been a community thing and if we have no one volunteering (as claushouse is burned out from TWDT, as it only recently ended, and other possible writers do not want to help the zone at the moment), then there isn't much we can do about the situation.

i do not have all the time in the world to provide such entertainment at the moment, but when i do have the time i will look into writing at least TWLJ and TWLB (possibly having one or both up during this week) and hoping that others will do it as well.

Comment

Maybe look into having some Ops doing this for you or recruiting people who can handle it. Believe it or not, Hot or not/twlm/allstars etcs is a valued and important piece of twl whether you think so or not. I would love to do it, but I am no longer in TWL staff and am putting my time elsewhere. However, if I was heading this up, I would do it myself or get someone to do it. Thanks for the offer.

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        and other possible writers do not want to help the zone at the moment), then there isn't much we can do about the situation.
        we can always ban people for using aliases like "saggin". this seems to be a priority atm.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

zone rules are none of my concern, and i'm not going to step on the toes of bang operators as i never volunteered to take over or help with that section of the zone, and if players are getting banned for it then it is quite frankly none of my concern and there isn't much i can do about the situation as a whole.

however, if player name(s) are getting banned and are being used in TWL, we will allow the said players to switch names without a waiting period. this includes names such as ngR who is currently TWL rostered, but his name might not be allowed in the future as per the zone rules.

Comment

What is your concern turban? It doesn't seem to be the integral parts of twl because they are failing. RIP TWLM/Hot or Not

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

TWLM is it stands is a broken shitty format and is something we simply do not want to focus on this year as it requires far too much work.

unfortunately, due to what has happened in the zone for the past 5 years, players simply have lost their motivation and interest to help the zone, and that is why it is hard to find any dedicated hot or not writers. it's a shame, as these community-fueled writings were actually enjoyable, and one of the main topics of discussion during TWL seasons, but if we can't find anyone that wants to help .. well, shit happens.

my main focus is to simply ensure that the season runs smoothly and without any errors; to add a few things to the league that it didn't have in the past, correct the rules even further for the future season and other things that actually matter if we want to have more seasons.

however, if i focus on secondary things with my little time, TWL as a league format will never improve.

Comment

That's why you have other ops to focus on the secondary things instead of micro managing.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

And tbh, I don't think you really shaken any trees for HoN writers apart from posting first inquiry and these threads that I've made. Have you done an advert in tw looking for one?

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    we can always ban people for using aliases like "saggin". this seems to be a priority atm.
                    You are forgetting "ngR". smh. If wgR gets banned too count me out of twl.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      And tbh, I don't think you really shaken any trees for HoN writers apart from posting first inquiry and these threads that I've made. Have you done an advert in tw looking for one?
                      nah hes been pretty adamant with trying to make me do it and i would be 100 percent willing to even do it but recent actions from staff have made me lose complete interest.
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

LOL are you ever not whining man....

Comment

Tiny, if you really want to do 'Hot or Not' then feel free, I am sure Turban wouldn't mind. You don't have to be 'TWL staff' to help TWL, I am not a TWL op but I am still helping with hosting and fixing the rules.

Clausy/Mythril managed to do successful TWDT/TWEL this year without even being staff.

Hot or Not is generally a good feature of TWL and if anyone is willing to commit to it this season then get in contact with Turban.
                          killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Working...
                          X