Isis prepares to blow up an entire US city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isis prepares to blow up an entire US city

“ISIS, they are really bad terrorists, they're so bad even Al Qaida is afraid of them,” Inhofe said reflecting on the recent beheading of American journalist James Foley. Beyond the beheading, Inhofe said the current terror organizations are not going to stay contained to the Middle East. “They're crazy out there and they're rapidly developing a method of blowing up a major U.S. city and people just can't believe that's happening.” Senator Jim Inholfe

Could this even be true?? Is it fear mongering? Do they have a nuke? Living in Washington DC sucks as I feel I am in a dangerous place. sigh
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

isis invented ebola

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

"they're so bad even Al Qaida is afraid of them"

This sounds like a line in a trailer to a movie that is trying to make you afraid. It is the most obvious piece of propaganda I've ever read.

Comment

I live in Falls Church and work in Ballston (have worked in DC for many years) and I think it's mostly a fear tactic. The nuke part is highly unlikely due to the amount of surveillance going on in DC and for existing nukes.

But what is likely is that they may have operatives in the area that could cause some sort of disruption on a smaller scale. When I say smaller, I mean perhaps something like Boston. It's scary to think about, so I try not to. In the past year, I have created a "bug out" plan with my wife, where we have a couple backpacks of stuff that will sustain us for a few days as we bike out of the area, most likely towards western PA where her folks own a lot of land.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

ISIS is incredibly well funded. In fact, they are virtually ‘self-funded’ since they are basically a huge criminal ring which can easily extort money from anyone who is under their control. Given the conflicting political, religious, and international agendas of ALL those involved in the region, this is not going to be anything that is ‘fixed’ in under several decades.
          IMO the real threat is not a nuke or blowing up a major city, you don’t need that to create ‘terror’. You simply need to send 10-15 converted nationals willing to ‘give themselves to the cause’ to Liberia and assist some ebola patients, put their ass on a plane, and them have them go into major western cities and shake a lot of hands once they get sick. And of course there are many other ways to disrupt Western lives without nukes (i.e. look at the chaos resulting from one guy sparking a fire at the air traffic control center). Obvious targets would be power grids and other infrastructures.
          But without question this conflict is not going to stay limited to the Middle East, ISIS has the money and the people to do much more damage worldwide. The only nukes that should be seen is if we wise up and drop one on their heads.
          Eph

Comment

Old video (Sept 25) but possibly related?
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I suppose the only way an entire city could be destroyed is if they could somehow attain a nuclear warhead. The scary thing is from what I understand there are missing nukes in our world. People make mistakes even in high level positions not even mentioning the possibility of secret bribes for access to them which I'm sure would involve huge sums of money to the secret agent(s) involved. I have heard more than one story here in the USA of nukes that went missing for days on end and of secret transfers of nuclear weaponry where protocol was not followed. Also stories about quantities of processed uranium and plutonium that have gone missing. These are just examples reported on and are only concerning our own stockpiles in the US, when we add the many other nuclear powers of Pakistan, India, Russia , Israel and North Korea ect.. into the equation one has to wonder if this could actually be a real possibility. The number of things that could happen in terrorist attacks are endless I know but I was just more wondering about this "whole major city being blown up" report.

Ya Bioture a bug out plan is always a good idea. Doing the WO&D trail on bike would be faster than trying to get out of here by car but I'd probably just be vapor in the air by then if this scenario happened here lol. Sigh wars and bombs suck . Violence begets violence. A never ending cycle. Anyways hope this never happens again in our world but as time goes on the threat of nuclear exchange only grows I believe. mehhhhhhhh
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

guess it's a good time to see if all that funding for DHS is worth a damn
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Also stories about quantities of processed uranium and plutonium that have gone missing.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I think even if you're in DC you should have a really basic bug out bag and some rough plan of going somewhere away from the city. Again I don't think it will be a large scale event, but let's say some baddies explodes a dirty bomb in Federal Triangle and the surrounding Smithsonian area. If you live in Dupont, you and the rest of your yuppie friends are all going to try to exit the city all at once, which means that any small preparation you had would make you infinitely better off than everyone else.
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                      I think even if you're in DC you should have a really basic bug out bag and some rough plan of going somewhere away from the city. Again I don't think it will be a large scale event, but let's say some baddies explodes a dirty bomb in Federal Triangle and the surrounding Smithsonian area. If you live in Dupont, you and the rest of your yuppie friends are all going to try to exit the city all at once, which means that any small preparation you had would make you infinitely better off than everyone else.
                      Unless it's literally the entire country that's affected, what's the point of a "bug out bag?" Just get in your fucking car and drive somewhere. Take some backroads. What's so difficult about that? You don't need to stock up on shit for some local catastrophe.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        Unless it's literally the entire country that's affected, what's the point of a "bug out bag?" Just get in your fucking car and drive somewhere. Take some backroads. What's so difficult about that? You don't need to stock up on shit for some local catastrophe.
                        I invite you to drive around dupont circle under normal circumstances.
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

LOL Bio.. so true. Most people can not even fathom how bad the traffic is here. It literally takes an hour to go 10 miles in rush hour and in many cases even less distance then that depending if their is an accident holding traffic up. I can only imagine what would happen in some state of emergency situation. The duct tape/plastic cover for windows isn't too bad an idea if you stayed put I guess though I bet It wouldn't work if it was bio terror. I have a big canoe too. I could use the Potomac to get out. Big enough for my bike and me and a pack. The positive thing is I don't have any person to hold me up. I'd be doing this alone or perhaps some friends that are very capable. Probably the best bet would to have a motor bike of some sort and just jump on trails / sidewalks, and off road. This is sad we even need to think about this. Isis has become a bit of a boogeyman in the media and for the most part I don't worry too much about them or terrorists but at times attack possibilities do get you thinking.

Exalt.. that back to the future scene made me lol hahah. Loved that movie.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

testing

Sorry nothing to read testing how to make bold comments
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Isis is a joke, there tiny ass group couldn't even handle US citizens.

ebloa is fun to say EBOLLLÀAAAAAAA.
                              Last edited by olde; 10-17-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X