TWL Week 4 Official Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    People been derailing my thread kind of hard, lol. This is supposed to be about twl week 4 : /
    i dont know ur angle here.... but i fuckin love it
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      dno how tiny is back on staff if he has nothing to add to the team, but hey .. whatever floats your boats.
      I have plenty to add, your just too proud and arrogant to ask.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        I have plenty to add, your just too proud and arrogant to ask.
        Then contribute, my God I have never seen anyone more annoying in my life. If you really cared about the game and wanted to bring value as much as you claim to, then you'd do it without having felt the need to be asked. Stop begging for attention. Either make a write-up without feeling like you NEED to be on TWL staff (which, would be a bad idea for the record, so I see why turban hasn't), or stop spamming every thread about it. You're not winning any pity points from the e-community. PS please don't reply with an essay on why you don't care about the pity points you so clearly desire. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
          Then contribute, my God I have never seen anyone more annoying in my life. If you really cared about the game and wanted to bring value as much as you claim to, then you'd do it without having felt the need to be asked. Stop begging for attention. Either make a write-up without feeling like you NEED to be on TWL staff (which, would be a bad idea for the record, so I see why turban hasn't), or stop spamming every thread about it. You're not winning any pity points from the e-community. PS please don't reply with an essay on why you don't care about the pity points you so clearly desire. Thank you.
          you don't know anything about anything. I appreciate you jumping to your squadmates defense, but you don't know the whole situation. I'm not looking for pity, and turban will verify I'm sure that I've offered my services and help.

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

and yes Riverside, it would be a terrible idea to put somebody on staff who would devote countless hours free of pay who wants to help and make something better. That's probably the worst idea I've ever had. I see now why you would hate me.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

How do you still miss the point... lol, they're HoN writeups. That's all the TWL community is looking for. I couldn't care less if you "offered your services". Players before you have written it without needing to be part of TWL staff. If you don't want to write it that's fine, just shut up about it. zidane has contributed more than you have at this point (and more than I have to, but I'm not going around talking about how much I can help, that'd be pathetic- OH WAIT).

Comment

We r on two different tangents. you think that I'm referring to hon, but I'm not. Its all good brother Riverside, good to have you back. I missed you last season.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

huh, i publicly said you are free to help in terms of hot or not writings, or even make TWLM your own baby. you are being really controversial right now.

Comment

however, i don't need your help in anything else, but thank you very much for your offer, at least based on the fiasco of last year and the way how public views you after everything had ended.

i would say this season has been far more successful in comparison to the past few seasons, and has had timely decisions, good additions, and no lack of hosts which in your "reign" was a huge problem, and best thing of all, we have double the amount of games as well. i am focusing on the things that matter, which is running the season smoothly with no issues, and anything else is icing on the cake, but not necessary - such as hot or not writings, which has always been a community thing, and if the community doesn't feel like doing it anymore after all these years, then that is their decision.

i am not inviting you back to the TWL operator team, nor will i accept your weird demands. my entire team would quit if you were in, and that is the hard truth. heck, it was partly because of me as to why you got invited back to staff, but you probably haven't heard the story. i vouched for you, told them to give you a chance, although i also pointed out the flaws that you have as a person, and warned them of it, but at the same time hoped you had grown up and corrected yourself. apparently that is not the case.

tl;dr: fuck you.

Comment

Lets keep the focus on TWL week 4 hon lol :/

Comment

I could reply, but you know the truth now via our staff chat session 30 mins ago.

on another note......wow, some untrue and hurtful things there bro.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

there is always a grain of truth in fairy tales, though now i got a better view of what happened last season, and think most of the hate is unwarranted. that doesn't really change your position to any better as your public image, at least in terms of TWL, was ruined by a lot of people joining the hate train.

your posts are not helping you at the moment, is also worth mentioning. no effort given to help, and i have offered you the option to help with Hot or Not, or recently with TWL all-star weekend which i will post about on Monday or Sunday. its not a grand plan, but could be a fun weekend. the date would be Round 8.

Comment

I can't watch or show every Sunday due to work but I'm willing to write HoN if someone could help me watch the games /give me a decent enough summary.
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

i'm already doing hons...

Comment

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????? ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X