TWLJ

Commdo hard carrying two tough matches versus and versus

TWLB

Stayon & Jamal for shitting on some bad players versus

NOTS

TWLD

Zizzo for going 5-35 versus and and

TWLJ

Turban for adding KATC into an important TWLJ match and then choking the game versus

TWLB

Thunder squadron for getting embarrassed versus

Stay tuned for Week 6, I took a look at the games and they seem very exciting
    Last edited by zidane; 10-20-2014, 12:39 AM. Reason: typo

ahhhahaah this shits funny as fk reading baked

Comment

Your write ups just get better and better... should have done the previous 1029 twl season write-ups. Anyway... if i had 19 thumbs- i would give u a 19 thumbs up. Keep it up- looking forward to next one already.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

In a couple years, when the competition of TWL is reduced to thunder vs world, so will the trend displayed in this tread continue with HoN's and forum posts in general becoming less and less substantive, until finally HoN will consist of Zidane web-camming himself taking a huge shit in a bowl of fruit loops, and then eating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          In a couple years, when the competition of TWL is reduced to thunder vs world, so will the trend displayed in this tread continue with HoN's and forum posts in general becoming less and less substantive, until finally HoN will consist of Zidane web-camming himself taking a huge shit in a bowl of fruit loops, and then eating it.
          Toucan sam versus
          Big Chill

Comment

versus

Comment

Might as well start getting used to it then and whine less plz :P
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

that would probably take more effort than this
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

TWL WEEK 5 - Thunder vs Dudgeon
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Thunder was 4-0, people who might not know much about basing might have considered them the 2nd best squad in lb this season, but those people would be severely wrong. I didn't even watch this match, but the score is exactly what I would have predicted it to be. 15-5 for Dudgeon. Like I mentioned last time, thunder will go nowhere in lb without mattey. That lb match, thunder had diakka, ease, shayde and undercut in, most probably their 4 starting spiders, + ogron/hulk. That spider line is not that bad, along with a fantastic terr in cintra. Where the problem comes in, is how bad their shark rotation is which is why they will only have more than 0% chance of winning lb if mattey plays. Mcvicar and zidane? These guys are the weak links by far, and I'm not even being biased, anyone can vouch for this, just watch them play and you can tell they don't belong there.

Thunder got smashed by essentially the same dudgeon line that enemy beat, and its about time they realized how far they are from being a contender in lb. I think enemy will definitely have that "cake walk" next week vs thunder as predicted.
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

this thread is meant to stir controversy and start conversations

Comment

it needs some comprehensible content to start controversy
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                        it needs some comprehensible content to start controversy
                        It needs less Ricko and more zidane.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I was ready to reign fire upon you Downfall.

Until i saw your name and thought it wasn't worth it, hope you enjoy watching the game next week, cause you certainly won't be playing in it.
                          FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                          Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                          FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                          Burzum> meaning what
                          Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                          RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Working...
                          X