-WAITING AREA IN ELIM NEEDED-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -WAITING AREA IN ELIM NEEDED-

Note: Most likely an old idea. To keep people logged on longer, there should be a small waiting area in elim that people can mess around in- while waiting for the next game to start (like there was in tourny before they restricted movement by just having a safe with walls). This area would be quite small/ completely seperate from elim arena itself/ contains a safe in the middle... and enough space to dodge and kill others etc. Perhaps while people are playing the elim game itself, they can see a small number on their screen: number of people waiting in waiting area ?if possible.

Have it so when the next game starts- everyone waiting in that waiting area is moved into the elim area itself. Shouldn't take long to code at all.

Advantages:

-This would heavily prevent people leaving when game is already going/ leaving when they have died out (retains players)/ could increase the population in elim.
    -Prevents boredom
    -Gameplay is not disrupted/ elim isn't changed in any way.
    Last edited by Fork; 10-29-2014, 02:27 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

there used to be a "waiting area" in the old-new baseelim arena for a while, but when the arenas got merged that thing got scrapped unless my memory is playing tricks on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      there used to be a "waiting area" in the old-new baseelim arena for a while, but when the arenas got merged that thing got scrapped unless my memory is playing tricks on me.
      ... and what you feel about the idea being implement now? Advantages? Disadvantages? Who could implement this?
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

But why was it "scrapped"? What was the reason?

Comment

because they wanted to merge elim and baseelim, and thus it wasn't possible to have that "afk area" anymore with the old bots. it could be fine to separate the arena(s) again, but i'm not sure if we have the player base to support it.

Comment

Honestly this is a pretty good idea.

90% of why I don't play elim anymore is because I don't wanna wait on the current game finishing, so I just ?go public.

I used to elim a lot.
            Trench Wars Staff
            Staff Trainer
            TWL Operator
            Full Time Legend

sigpic

Comment

Obviously the easy part is adding the small waiting area but who can do the rest? Was waiting for turban to see what he feels about the idea but i guess the question is too complicated.

Comment

lol? you don't even need to wait anymore no1 even playing elim these days.
                TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Slum View Post
                  lol? you don't even need to wait anymore no1 even playing elim these days.
                  Well, i've still found my self turning up late and getting bored of waiting, wishing i could mess around in a waiting area... even if it meant bouncing into a wall like a retard lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X