• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
    ?go hell, assure
    yawn

Comment

• Gotta love how Pressure doesn't even understand what Bukkake is saying. Oh, bless America.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• How to get new players to like TWD

What if,
        We create a 2nd Division?
        1st division is TWD as it is now

2nd division would involve 4 squads.
        2nd division teams are only for newer players in TW.
        The Caps would be Players from Divisions 1 but they arent able to play twd in Division 2,
        only to cap squads there.
        So the caps can be the only one who get to dubblesquad but without playing.

If u have 4 competative teams in divisions 2, new players wont lose the interest in TWD due to frustration of always losing.
        A Cap who is in division 2 can make sure that every player gets to play not only the good ones, so everybody learns.
        We would need trustworthy captains there.

I believe this can work
        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
        waxer> LOl,no
        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

• do you think we've got enough population and new players for this second division?
          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• 2nd division idea doesn't work
            - You get to choose who you play in TWD, if you want to play a squad of equal skill you can do that
            - The 2nd division would also have squads that are better than others so the same issue would arise, and someone has to artificially manage promotion and demotion between the two divisions, what happens if someone disagrees with them?..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rab View Post
              2nd division idea doesn't work
              - You get to choose who you play in TWD, if you want to play a squad of equal skill you can do that
              - The 2nd division would also have squads that are better than others so the same issue would arise, and someone has to artificially manage promotion and demotion between the two divisions, what happens if someone disagrees with them?..
              There wouldnt be promotion,
              its just a league to introduce new players to the concept of TWD.
              Once they are familiar and a bit skilled they ll probably leave and go for a 1st division squad.
              Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
              waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
              Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
              waxer> LOl,no
              waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgane View Post
                There wouldnt be promotion,
                its just a league to introduce new players to the concept of TWD.
                Once they are familiar and a bit skilled they ll probably leave and go for a 1st division squad.
                What makes it very complicated is this: are squads from a second division allowed to vs squads in a first division, would they lose points? Would squads in second division get annoyed if no 2nd division squads are accepting but they can't accept 1st division squads. Ideally, they should be allowed to accept squads in first div but points are not effected plus they could have a handy cap.

Also i can see players in the 2nd division wanting to skip their division and join 1st thinking that they will learn quicker this way to squad with the pros.

Ideally there should be 2-4 newbie squads where there is a handicap. (Could be that the squad they vs has 5 lives each instead). This will make it challenging for the squad they are facing and the newb squad is more likely to win this way.

It would be so nice if these new squads got something for just completing a twd match because it is depressing and off putting to keep losing all the time but if they are rewarded anyway it would help. Perhaps new player squads still get some small amount of points for losing vs squads ranked 5 and above but they lose points to squads under that.

Also wouldn't it be nice to show squad experience points at the top of the screen (that everyone on the squad could see) so everytime you lost or won a match, this number would increase regardless (making squads that are constantly losing feel they are achieving something because their exp points is getting high). This resets every time twl is completed. Perhaps roster size depends on the number of exp points a squad has (squads could start with 20 slots and this increases every time a squad hits 1000 exp (50 gained for playing a match +25 for winning). Either twd exp points or squad cash that is deducted away every time you bought more roster space or other things?
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

• It should be structured to allow as much play/diversity as possible. Period. If a match is desired, grant the match.
                  ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                  ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                  ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Working...
                  X