Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of halloween gfx/sounds?

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...54426565964536

zip file, readme.txt is supposed to be read.

For those scared of viruses the manual way:

1. unpack all .lvz files related to halloween with lvz toolkit and mod them to ur likes
    2. create a folder named "(public)" (dont forget brackets) in "Continuum/zones/SSCU Trench Wars" and place files there

Comment

As requested: to just remove the weird theme sound: create "(public)" in your TW folder and place the default "victory.wa2" from "Continuum/sounds" in there.

Comment

I've tried this and it's not working for me.

Comment

Well, full instructions then.

1. Click the link and download the file.
          2. Locate and extract it. (rightclick on it -> extract)
          3. Rightclick and "copy" the "(public)" folder.
          4. Locate your Continuum directory. (usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum")
          5. Doubleclick the "zones" folder, followed by the "SSCU Trench Wars" folder.
          5b. In case the "zones" folder is empty, locate the "Compatibility Files" button on top of the window and click it.
          6. Rightclick somewhere in the white in the "SSCU Trench Wars" folder and select "paste".
          7. If you see the "(public)" folder inside there now you are done with Halloween.

Alternatively you can use this link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...82641853950833

It contains "halloween fix.exe", which should do the work for you, just requires you to locate Continuum directory.
          If you get an access violation, rightclick and run the exe with admin rights as by default Vista+ does not allow external software to write into Program directories.

In case nothing helps, pm me or red_x ingame. Many ppl got happy not to be forced into halloween by now ;-)

Would be nice of staff to make themes optional without modding btw.

Comment

Working...
          X