Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
    LEGO prob my favorite squad this season

Sad to see you not in playoffs after that hard work, you guys got my respect, hope you stick around for next season

hazuki for MVP
    Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Was rooting for LEGO all season. Under normal rules, they would have easily qualified for playoffs -- unfortunate they missed it by several minutes.

Saw them working hard, practicing a lot in go base, and some of my fav people (NL>Trigger, Hazuki, Producer) are on it, and they def deserved to make it. Jammu rookie of the year for sure!
    Thanks boys, it was defiantly a fun season. It just shows you what practicing can do.
    Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
    Two dreamwins :O I'm suprised we didn't win it all with that amount of talent.
    We'll, we could've but people decided not to show in the playoffs vs Thunder and we got stomped on lol :s. It would've been interesting too see us vs them again if we had made it this time around but oh well alas it wasn't meant to be.

LEGO was recreated again as a last minute effort, but we got a great group of players in a short amount of time and Ive seen the squad improve in that period before TWLB started. It translated in the season because every match besides two where close games and could've gone either way. Hopefully the zone/population doesn't die out in the off season and LEGO can comeback next season even stronger.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Working...
    X