X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【 TWLDM 】 Sunday, November 9th

-- TWLDM will be hosted in ?go TWLDM at 5:30 PM EST --

Trench Wars League Deathmatch
    (TWLDM) is making a return after an extended break. We have updated the map with the squad names, and have given each squad their respective safety zone. We are allowing Rest of the World to be a team to promote our competitive scene and the togetherness of our community.

Teams that are invited are Thunder, Cobra, Fierce, Sweet, LEGO, Paladen, Dudgeon, Envy, Enemy, Royal and Juans. I have added these squads to the participants list to the arena in the upper-left corner. Everyone else will be allowed to play on the Rest of the World frequency.

TWLDM will be hosted after the last TWLD match or after the last TWLD All-Star match, depending which one is going on at that time. I am hoping it to start at 5:30 PM EST. If you have any suggestions or questions, reply to this thread. I will start a short awareness campaign around Tuesday with in-game zoners and an announcement on the main website.

RULES:

Every TWL squad will placed to a specific frequency and any player on that is TWD rostered to that squad is eligible to play for the team. Everyone else will be placed on Rest of the World frequency.

TWLDM is going to be a multi-team deathmatch to 10 deaths. We are allowing a maximum of two lagouts with a return timer of 45 seconds. We are enabling features such as streaks and maximum streaks, and I will be trying to figure out other ways to make the event more enjoyable for the players.

Last team standing will be the winner and crowned as the TWLDM champion. We are still discussing the possibility of adding prizes to the winners and participants, but more details about that will come in the coming week.
    Last edited by Turban; 11-07-2014, 09:51 AM.

Comment

time set to 5:30 PM EST. arena updated. everything is set. am ready.

Comment

how was the turnout? wish i didn't have an exam tomorrow or i would have so played..

Comment

We managed about 63 players on arena.

Only Enemy turned out with 0 players for their team, which was rather disappointing.
          However all the others got in from 5 to 11 players.
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

the amount of players peaked at 71 players, and throughout the event the number of players and spectators was way above 50. thunder ended up winning it all, but there was strong fieldings from other squads such as Dudgeon, Fierce and Paladen.

MVP got 22 kills, and the largest streak (unless i'm mistaken, have to check logs) was 8 kills. still fairly good, could have done better.

my apologies for the slight mess, been rather busy and couldn't muster the time to make the best out of it. nevertheless, i didn't want to delay TWL playoffs by one week for an all-star weekend, especially with thanksgiving weekend coming soon.

on the bright side, at least the TWLB was a decent match (although had to be restarted to make the best out of it), and TWLD wasn't too bad with some players (who others were mocking) actually doing good and even getting that MVP. however, my original plan was to have a best of one series which would have been better, but the players seemed to want more rounds (rip) which ended up screwing over TWLJ. my bad, as i knew it was going to happen.

all in all, not too bad, but not great either. still a decent showing to the TWLDM match.

Comment

Working...
            X