Summary of Sweet vs Fierce. A players perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summary of Sweet vs Fierce. A players perspective

All right, so Fierce beat Sweet last week. Congrats to Fierce.

Disclaimer: I'm not as good as I have been, lack of activity and past seasons have made me worse than I was when Sweet won it all and a bunch 1-10, 2-10s along the way made me feel pre-game that if I could get 1 kill I would be happy. I also went 3-10 in regular vs. Fierce, they are an extremely talented bunch of people.
    Round 1:
    For one, I'm not sure what the actual scores were. It felt like Sweet were winning, I started all rounds with something like 4-1 or 4-2. In round 1 it felt like Sweet was winning, then Turban died out. It was still a close game. In my opinion, Fierce were just better at targeting and K Oing people.
    Round 2:
    This one felt like a struggle, I have no clue really what happened with Sweet's teaming but we were off-radar a whole lot. I died out somewhere in the end and noticed Turban with 279 bounty, he got a ridiculous score of 19-7. The javelin carried us against Fierce. Who could've known?

Round 3:
    All right, now, everything seemed fine, we got Deez a couple of times by spawning and off-radar shots, he was on 4 when everyone else were on 1 or 0. It did NOT take long until Apok was on 9 but we were unable to Knock him Out... Lack of activity, lack of teaming against one of the best post 2010 wb squads out there was our downfall, indeed, Sweet was on the way to win, but were unable to K O key targets. I myself couldn't hit anyone. I told Riv after round 1 that my lag was too high to rush properly, well, it was prolly worse for Fierce since I saw many close aimed shots that I narrowly dodged which would have probably been a hit on their screen. I also saw my guys getting rushed, shooting the guy point blank with nothing happening, but that is to be expected with euro lag, I guess.

In the end Welt managed a great rockshot on me, I saw it but was unable to dodge, otherwise I'm certain I could've chased him down, probably changing the outcome, but alas, it was a great shot. Sweet continued to play hard but Fierce wanted it more.

In the end Fierce won, and it was one of the greatest defeats one could want. A great team effort by fierce. Congratulations and good luck in the finals.

Also, thanks to people on Sweet, we didnt play much, but we had a good season overall, narrowly dodging LB and all. Thanks to all who participated.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

This game was 3 weeks ago....
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

it was last sunday
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion