Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians to the Sony Hack

http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/18/7...rsecurity-bill

Read this .... Holy shit we have some very corrupt forces at work. Fuck songs security hack.. it's not an important issue. Sony is not a god damned security agencey or has anything to do with national security. It's a Fucking entertainment corporation, and anyone who knows anything about Sony is that they have shit security with there severs and networking in GENERAL ! Did we all just suddently forget ps3's massive online attack just a couple years ago? God damn .. I mean I'd understand if this concerned a government agency or corporate security agencey but Sony is neither . Such smoke and mirriors these political monkeys are.
    Captain of Blind

it's not so much the target (sony) as much as it was the attack itself that has garnered attention from the government. cyberattacks are increasingly seen as a potential 21st century threat, and (as far as I know) our government hasn't ever engaged in direct "cyber warfare". the sony hack is as good a thing as any to sharpen their teeth on
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

hey jerome your sig sucks peace out homey

edit: that was just a mean thing to say by a drunk man before he passed out #ashamed

your sig does suck though one love homey
      Last edited by Vatican Assassin; 12-21-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X