Resolution Limits (2015 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

slow your role jabroni. 0 point making changes to twld res cap based on the new player influx we don't have yet. twdd already has 2 or 3 arenas without any res cap so if steam newbies do make it beyond pub then they should be good to go.

bitch shut up u got banned by poid for using saggin,

also theres no fucking difference with res limit, people with lower res limit stray anyway. PPL will shoot anyway if they see a blue dot on the fucking radar res or not res.

allow 1920 res, it works for jav it works for basing it works for EVERYTHING else why limit it on warbird because u idiots can't afford a monitor and are stuck with a shitty laptop not others players fault.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      some of the old farts could chime in with how it was by playing with 2048x15something, i guess the ld would take a lot longer than the 30 minutes alloted. oh how glorious it would be to have a score of 3-0 at the 30 minute mark
      If you mean before the res cap was introduced into TW (although leagues was actually a different zone back then) - god that's going back a bit, wasn't much difference to be honest. A lot harder to hit the rushers up close, the best players were still the best players and game times didn't make much difference as you could see players so headed towards them quicker which negated the time difference a bit. Those players who could dodge and rush pretty much dominated.

Comment

The game hasn't changed, why change the resolution which has been voted down time after timer. Yes, technology is changing, thus easier for people to attain higher res, but it's not built for you to see from 1 side of the arena to the other. Keep the limits the same, quit this non sense of raising the caps. Unless this game is going to become exponentially more fun from raising caps, can we move on?
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

i just find the reasoning behind this times attempt pathetic. asmodeus thinks that there will be 500 steam newbies playing twl this year. dfkm

p.s. 2pacz shut ur bitch ass up no1 gives a fuk
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

If the wb's want to keep their limit let them. It's not like even if we get a ton of newbies they'd immediately be playing TWLD. If that somehow happened then this issue can be looked at again.

With that said I don't agree with res limits. It's 2015.

Cres you don't even play this game anymore, why do you care?
            JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
            JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
            mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
            mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
              Cres you don't even play this game anymore, why do you care?
              b/c i still care about its integrity
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Old Res Is How The Game Is Meant To Be Played.... KEEP IT FAIR

The majority has been and has always voted to keep it as it was... so why do we have higher res limits???
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

The majority has been and has always voted to keep it as it was... so why do we have higher res limits???
                  yo cres u done being a chutiya insaan? ppl do give a fuck and dont wanna play window mode so suck deez nuts HA got em

sorry we have jobs and can afford bigger screen jessup welcome to 2015
                  Last edited by 2pac; 06-02-2015, 02:35 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                    only checking how interested the players would be to see a change in TWLD, but from the looks of it nothing will happen or it will be extremely unlikely that a change will be made in regard to the resolution limits. i will still keep the poll open for as long as possible while monitoring the votes et cetera.

mostly non-warbirds want it to be removed which is absurd.
                    god i should have figured u were one of those anime faggots....another euro trying to be japanese smh

on topic: no one should be limited just because other players are broke pieces of shit, if you can't support the higher resolutions u need to get off this shit and get urself a fuckin job. gimping everyone elses gameplay cause ur poor, fuck u whoever u are.
                    Originally posted by trancE tunes
                    this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

once again, remove res cap..
                      let ppl be free
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

in a vacuum, if i were a new player and made it to twd, i probably just wouldnt play the league that forced me to change my resolution to play.

i would find it annoying that the rest of the zone allows my screens native and that doesnt.

i mean, its speculation, but i wouldnt anticipate a whole bunch of new wbs if this thing does attract steam players. i dont have a big problem with that since i dont play wbs very often anymore.

of course you could just force the entire zone into 1400x1024. that would solve it i guess.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

that being said, that depends on a whole lot of things happening to even get to that point. you know, like retaining anyone that this steam thing brings in.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Tbh its pointless asking this question because opinions are gonna be 50% for and against resolution limits... Tbh I can't see many new players playing in twl (twd yes) so this is for the old players.

U should just do what u want turban coz it doesn't make much difference anyway... People will always b against anything... But I guess people will moan less if you keep things the same as last few seasons.
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                              Tbh its pointless asking this question because opinions are gonna be 50% for and against resolution limits... Tbh I can't see many new players playing in twl (twd yes) so this is for the old players.

U should just do what u want turban coz it doesn't make much difference anyway... People will always b against anything... But I guess people will moan less if you keep things the same as last few seasons.

remove res limits for now for the new generation that is going to play this game, however we can always implement it at a later date IF its worth it.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

the limits will remain at their current level for this season as that is what the majority of competitive warbird players wish.

however if we do get an influx of new players and they end up wanting to try out our other competitive scenes, then this topic can and should be revisited.

there is no point to prematurely lift the limits when there are no guarantees that this game will become a cult hit, and even if this game miraculously does get popular the new players would not be participating this season as we are scheduling to start it in early September. there's simply not enough time for the new players to get good enough to compete at the highest level.

Comment

Working...
                                X