Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Squad to Introduce Players to TWD

Hi all,

I have played this game on and off since 2001 or so. I recently started playing again after stopping in 2007 and the first thing I noticed was that TWD is now very quiet. I recognize this was in part recently because of TWL.

I have decided to start a new squad to introduce non-TWD players to TWD. The squad, Virus (thank you 24 for the name) will largely recruit pubbers and casual TWD players in an attempt to create both another active TWD squad but also introduce those who have never played TWD to squad duelling, with the aim of having them eventually participate in TWL.

I recognize this has been tried in the past, and I recognize that it may be difficult. If anyone would like to assist me with this, I would certainly welcome the help - just message me (pod <ZH>) in game and we can chat.

See you in TW

- pod

LOL THE CRUSADES WTF

Comment

I guess i could be allowed to double squad again... i didn't do any harm last time so....

:P
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        I guess i could be allowed to double squad again... i didn't do any harm last time so....

:P
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Working...
        X