Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you believe that Priitk's Continuum EULA has any legal standing when every indication points to Continuum being illegal? That's like pointing to quotes in the Bible to prove the existence of God.

It would be great if Priitk miraculously got the rights to clone Subspace, but it's very unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
      Why would you believe that Priitk's Continuum EULA has any legal standing when every indication points to Continuum being illegal? That's like pointing to quotes in the Bible to prove the existence of God.

It would be great if Priitk miraculously got the rights to clone Subspace, but it's very unlikely.
      it's more like those stickers on the back of dump trucks that say "NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRACKED WINDSHIELDS"

like the fuck you aren't bitch, tell it to the court
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• +1 Wormhole.

And Krynetix rambling about the new players...hahaha...we have been getting new players all along - they just don't stay. What will make them stick around now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
          +1 Wormhole.

And Krynetix rambling about the new players...hahaha...we have been getting new players all along - they just don't stay. What will make them stick around now?
          Make pub more fun already and people will stick to it. Its those inactive times that is killing this game. No new player will be insane enough to enjoy pub with 1-4 players spawning each other but staff already know this. Who's in charge of pub??? Lol
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            it's more like those stickers on the back of dump trucks that say "NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRACKED WINDSHIELDS"

like the fuck you aren't bitch, tell it to the court
            or "fasdasdgdf dingledoink"
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• How do you make it more "fun"?

Comment

• Lots of good stuff here.

+1 Azov gone (I love being right)
                +1 Not including cheese in anything that actually matters
                +1 Seemingly making forward progress
                -1 Communication still sucks unless it is pried from your mouths like a bad molar
                +1 Cres made an appearance in this thread

Mostly good things. Keep it up
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• interesting how all your projects fail when you exclude people who actually get anything done isnt it
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Azov is no longer a mod now? That's great, if it's true. He was a complete fuck-up.

Comment

• Public relations? Sign me the fuck up. I'll need 3 huge signs I can wear that say something to the effect of:

"TRENCH WARS!!! TITTIE$!!!"
                      "Trench Wars: COME PLAY THE GAME EVERYONE LOVES! And by everyone, we mean the 97 people that still play it."
                      "Trench Wars: We don't mean to be super confusing right off the bat, but this is a space-themed game. I know, I know...you may think this is some sort of WWI-esque first-person shooter based on seeing the words "trench" and "wars", but it isn't. So get in a trench and get shooting! Again, by 'get in a trench' we may create an account, log in and come play this spaceship game."

Also, I'll need a javelin suit (similar in style to one of those banana suits, except, you know, the subspace ship instead of a fucking banana) so I can dance in various middle-class and low-income areas. Oh, and I need to be able to spin the signs.

You're welcome.
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• I realize this is a dead thread PJ is bumping and Azov seems to be already not in staff anymore,
                        but since part of this thread had to do with staff relations/transparency ... (and is the most recent one from what I can tell)

I was just wondering why whenever the staff has a meeting or does something important if there couldn't be a dedicated thread where the entire transcript was posted for ALL of them.
                        That way there are no secrets. How hard would that even be to do?
                        You could have a staff member whose SOLE purpose was just to do only that

What's more, you could invite general public members to staff meetings (mute them if you HAVE to), then they could see it all first-hand.
                        If the person was trusted enough to not troll the public chat after a while, maybe even invite them to staff chat channel.

If you aren't even willing to do the first thing I suggested, (let alone all of it)
                        how else will the community ever stop thinking there are shady "goings-on" that you don't want us to know about?
                        This is what transparency would actually look like. Not posting a thread long after the fact, when you already weighed two decisions AND already executed one of them.

Comment

• Move big weight though, winnebago
                          Remind me of Dego, and Jose Canseco
                          Leland

Comment

• make godzero the fcuking pub relations
                            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                            X