Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWEL is back - TWEL11 (Lancasters, Res Limits, More Cash Prizes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL is back - TWEL11 (Lancasters, Res Limits, More Cash Prizes)

TWEL Season 11:

TWEL Head Op - Mythril
    TWEL Op - Undercut
    TWEL Op - Reckful
    TWEL Op - General Aladeen

Qualifying for TWEL Season 11 will begin on Wednesday, January 21st at 3PM EST. The TWEL ladder has been reset and the bot will be turned on for qualifying at 3PM EST. You have until Sunday, March 1st at 11:59 PM EST to qualify.

This season will be much like last season, except there will be more Lancasters involved. Oh, and there will be resolution limits for Warbird during the playoffs.

In order to qualify for the TWEL playoff brackets you need to:

- Have a minimum of 20 duels logged in Warbird to enter TWEL-D, a minimum of 20 duels in Javelin for TWEL-J, a minimum of 7 Spider duels to enter TWEL-S by the deadline and a minimum of 3 Lancaster duels by Sunday, March 1st at 11:59 PM EST. This gives you a little over 5 weeks to get your duels in and position yourself into the playoffs. You can qualify for all leagues, just know that you would need the required amount of duels in each league to participate.

- Be in the top 32 in your respective ladder by the deadline. Depending no turnout, TWEL-S and TWEL-L may need to be a 16 man bracket instead of 32, we'll see what happens. The champions from last season will not auto-qualify this season. They must qualify like everyone else.

You can only have ONE account for TWEL. Dueling on multiple accounts or playing on someone else's name will result in you/whoever else is on your name being removed from TWEL. If you need help resetting a name, please contact myself, Undercut or Reckful and we will help you out.

To reward the top duelers during qualification, the TOP 4 players on each ladder at the end of the qualification period will receive 15,000 pub bux and will highlight their respective branches on the playoff bracket. Example: 1st seed would not play the 4th seed until semis, 2nd seed could not match up with the 3rd seed until semis, this is of course if they were able to make their way through the brackets.

There will once again be a cash prize for the winners and runner ups this season. There will NOT be a cash prize for 3rd place. Last season nobody wanted to play the bronze match after already losing. The cash prizes are not yet set as I'm still taking donations. As of right now, we have $100 in donations and I'm accepting more donations from anyone who is willing to add to the pot. Please message me on the forums or in-game if you're willing to donate. None of this is coming from the TW donation money as we obviously need to use all of our current funds to promote the game. I'll be announcing the official cash prizes as qualifying comes to a close.

Extra rewards for winning duels and beating your opponents by a significant margin:

- During the playoffs, players will receive pub bux for winning each duel and advancing to the next round. This will increase per round: Round 1 - 5,000, Round 2 - 10,000 Round 3 - 15,000 Semi-Finals - 25,000 Championship Round - 50,000

Additional pub bux rewards for beating people by a significant margin:

- Acing someone in a duel: +20,000
    - Winning by 7 or more: +5,000
    - Winning by 5 or more: +2,500

TWEL DUELING RULES:

During qualifications, you will be allowed to use any rules you want. If you're caught being fed for duels or feeding others, those duels will be void and you will NOT be allowed to participate in TWEL playoffs.

For playoffs, it's mandatory that every duel is set to NC, Warp, 10 deaths, and win by 2. If I find out that a duel is not set under these rules, the duel will be VOID, regardless of winner, score, or circumstance and will be replayed with the appropriate rule set. During playoffs, each round will have a maximum time of ONE week to complete AKA by midnight the next Sunday (EST). It's up to you and your opponent to set up that duel and make it happen. Not logging on will result in disqualification. If there's something going on, obviously I'm willing to work with you as long as you let me know ahead of time. There will be more clarification on the playoff rules as we get closer to March 1st.

Let's have a fun and competitiveTWEL Season 11. Good luck to everyone who participates. Message or PM myself, Reckful, or Undercut if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Mythril; 01-21-2015, 07:16 PM.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

A+ myth running this off the bat getting the zone competitive, wish the zone staff had the passion like myth does :nice:
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

depending on how brackets look i might toss some money your way, though im not trying to give lasenza any of my hard earned cash. anyways this looks awesome, maybe i'll try to qualify
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I hope to be doing a lot more duels to qualify in Lancaster then just 3. It's the best ship ever and this is pretty exciting stuff. Great add on Myth. I'm saying now... this is gonna be my main focus lol
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

looks gud, thanks.

Comment

Its cool having limits but people can bypass the resolution limits anyway....
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Dueling is fun. Hopefully there some competition in spider!
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Jerome, if you or anyone else want to donate it would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's only $5, it goes a long way.

Also, some updates. General Aladeen is now on the TWEL Op team and will be around to answer any questions or problems you may have. Shadowmere has also been a tremendous help and although he's not even a TWEL Op he can probably help you with any issue you may have.
                PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Sup Myth. You gonna win TWEL again?
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                  X