Why TW will die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why TW will die

So I had some time today and read a few posts on the forum. Conclusion? I laughed so hard it almost hurt.

The title suggested points towards the things currently happening in TW. Azov appointed as PR (really?), Turban as sysop, all the other brainless people in Staff...come on.

All of this points into one direction only: the decease of TW. And at a very fast rate. Don't believe me? Here's one example.

So after reading all the posts today I was hyped and entered TW. I came into the game. It was dead except for a Hockey being hosted. A new round started and guess who got picked? Pricks, idiots and afk-ers while the rest of us got specced because we don't qualify as being dumb enough. Oh, and AFRI as hockey host...RIP.

Then, I moved to a javduel being started, just to find myself between 6 clowns. I immediately exited and found out it died after 1 round. Good job!

Nothing else was going on, no DD, no JD, no wbduel, not even elim and noone on my squad chat, so I decided to go play pub a bit. Entered, there was a 5v5 going on. Ok. I joined, we took flag and immediately after doing so the other freq just left because we killed them a couple of times. The bot said: Need to balance teams cuz 4v0 and I laughed again. Weaver tried something to balance it but failed and left also. Then I specced and bot again yawned: 2v0. Shortly after the round ended it was 0v0.

Conclusion: this game is more dead than a DK in WoW.

tl;dr No players, douchebag staffers and a broken game...RIP in 1 year TW.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

weeabimbo, so brave, saying the things that need to be said
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Great assessment, I especially liked the amount of effort you put into getting the facts and the amount of time you spent trying to get an adequate idea of the normal atmosphere of the zone.

0/10, gobble cocks.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

all u had to do was .?find cres to see if the game was worth staying logged on

rememba dis
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          all u had to do was .?find cres to see if the game was worth staying logged on

rememba dis
          Thank you, my master. :kiss:
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

such positivity, much wow.

however, it is true that player base wise we are in a bad shape (although it has stabilized, and we have certain peak times in activity) and the biggest reason for that is simply due to the steady decline of players for natural causes. these players are moving on in their lives to play different games, or some simply start having less and less time to play due to more work, going to school or starting a family. it doesn't help that the new generation of gamers have already been brainwashed to buy the latest graphically intensive game and show close-to-no interest in playing a game such as this one. there has been a handful of players who have quit due to the actions of staff, but that number is not all that high.

i wouldn't go as far as saying that we will have no zone to play in within one year. the players within our community have always said that trench wars will die. this was the case in 1998, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 and every year after that, yet here we all .. not really standing strong, but standing nonetheless. i do feel that we need this steam deal to become a reality, or alternatively we need a marketing genius to help us out along with a rich person with tons of disposable income and a good heart.

Comment

let me know when u r ready turbanig-chan

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                So I had some time today and read a few posts on the forum. Conclusion? I laughed so hard it almost hurt.

The title suggested points towards the things currently happening in TW. Azov appointed as PR (really?), Turban as sysop, all the other brainless people in Staff...come on.

All of this points into one direction only: the decease of TW. And at a very fast rate. Don't believe me? Here's one example.

So after reading all the posts today I was hyped and entered TW. I came into the game. It was dead except for a Hockey being hosted. A new round started and guess who got picked? Pricks, idiots and afk-ers while the rest of us got specced because we don't qualify as being dumb enough. Oh, and AFRI as hockey host...RIP.

Then, I moved to a javduel being started, just to find myself between 6 clowns. I immediately exited and found out it died after 1 round. Good job!

Nothing else was going on, no DD, no JD, no wbduel, not even elim and noone on my squad chat, so I decided to go play pub a bit. Entered, there was a 5v5 going on. Ok. I joined, we took flag and immediately after doing so the other freq just left because we killed them a couple of times. The bot said: Need to balance teams cuz 4v0 and I laughed again. Weaver tried something to balance it but failed and left also. Then I specced and bot again yawned: 2v0. Shortly after the round ended it was 0v0.

Conclusion: this game is more dead than a DK in WoW.

tl;dr No players, douchebag staffers and a broken game...RIP in 1 year TW.
                How could you blame anything that has happened to this zone in the past on Azov or turban now? They both just got put into a position of power. This game is moving into the correct direction given where it's at now. We just got greenlit on steam a week or two ago, TWDT is coming up in Feb and TWEL qualifications are starting back up today. I don't really understand why you would sign into the forums to try to tear the zone further down than it is already.
                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  such positivity, much wow.

however, it is true that player base wise we are in a bad shape (although it has stabilized, and we have certain peak times in activity) and the biggest reason for that is simply due to the steady decline of players for natural causes. these players are moving on in their lives to play different games, or some simply start having less and less time to play due to more work, going to school or starting a family. it doesn't help that the new generation of gamers have already been brainwashed to buy the latest graphically intensive game and show close-to-no interest in playing a game such as this one. there has been a handful of players who have quit due to the actions of staff, but that number is not all that high.

i wouldn't go as far as saying that we will have no zone to play in within one year. the players within our community have always said that trench wars will die. this was the case in 1998, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 and every year after that, yet here we all .. not really standing strong, but standing nonetheless. i do feel that we need this steam deal to become a reality, or alternatively we need a marketing genius to help us out along with a rich person with tons of disposable income and a good heart.
                  As you say old players just don't have the time, and when we do log in game is usually dead. Not sure if and how it will work but maybe have some sort of vet hour to attract the old players back, knowing during that period something will be happening worth doing?

Obviously you don't want it to hurt the current population whatever that is, but there has to be something you can add, in the old days was WW3 but the population isn't there to support a 100+ player event unless you manage to incentivise existing players to join.

Wark is normally creative on these type of things if he is still around

Comment

working on that one. no promises, but i'd love to work together with him.

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
                      How could you blame anything that has happened to this zone in the past on Azov or turban now? They both just got put into a position of power. This game is moving into the correct direction given where it's at now. We just got greenlit on steam a week or two ago, TWDT is coming up in Feb and TWEL qualifications are starting back up today. I don't really understand why you would sign into the forums to try to tear the zone further down than it is already.
                      Sorry, forgot Racka. Guy's been plagueing this zone for years. Yes, I blame Racka.
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                        As you say old players just don't have the time, and when we do log in game is usually dead. Not sure if and how it will work but maybe have some sort of vet hour to attract the old players back, knowing during that period something will be happening worth doing?

Obviously you don't want it to hurt the current population whatever that is, but there has to be something you can add, in the old days was WW3 but the population isn't there to support a 100+ player event unless you manage to incentivise existing players to join.

Wark is normally creative on these type of things if he is still around
                        I offered my hosting services but they want me to be nice because I make ER's quit or something, dunno.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          I offered my hosting services but they want me to be nice because I make ER's quit or something, dunno.
                          Welcome to the black list (or the red list in your case lolz) just because we dont bring flowers to "work" every day for the people who don't belong on staff to begin with. A lot of us offering our esrvices to turban it seems and it could make a huge difference. I hope he pulls through.

In regards to OP...refer to sig
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

They should allow people who staff hate to join staff under a dif chat... Badass staff. They should be given the opportunity there to show everyone that even thou they troll a lot on forums, they host brilliantly and actually they do great things for staff although they speak their minds too much.

Everyones happy then yay.
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

some forum mod should have moved this to useless crap already
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X