No announcement yet.

New Heads of TWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to both of you. Hope to have some quick improvements in TWD under you.

For infra: TWD Ops have tried to de-roster names (/aliases) that are unregistered. Your name is one of those.
    At one point in time you weren't able to apply to a roster (or login) if the name wasn't registered, but I think that's faulty now.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      figured maybe i'll talk it out with you, especially if you're going to be working with LF, exalt, and alot of these cats who are excited about the future of TW.
      Turban see what happens when you have the prospect of NOT having total newbs but instead people that others actually know and respect on staff and making decisions? People actually want to help! Props J, I hope we can work together in the near future, I'd love to have a reason to play TW again.

On topic: I hate to say it but I have to agree with frogman zid here. Katc is an awesome dude and I would seriously consider shaving before cuddling with him irl so as not to irritate his delicate skin, but I'm fairly sure its not an awesome idea to replace one head of TWD with another head of TWD both who have absolutely no history in TWD. He even picked a "head twd op" who has absolutely no history in TWD. This decision confuses me even more when you had options like Ricko, Undercut and Tiny available to pick from as TWD Ops who all have extensive history as competitive TWD players and plenty of staff experience to have some sort of vision on which direction to take the league. Not like I have a choice, however, so I'll be curious to see what materializes from this call. Good luck kat, call me sometime!
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I didn't apply to be head of TWD; not that had I applied I'd of got the position which I very heavily doubt, I just don't believe I'm the best person for the job. I'm more than happy to support someone else to achieve success for TWD, but I do not desire a position of power and would not want to get myself in to the position of power and do nothing with it, as has been seen across numerous staff departments over the years who are just wasting our time with false promises.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

i want to pm people on the forums already, god damn it.

Comment

Gl to both of you, i knew upster was trying hard to make updates to twd (incentive ideas to twd) but i know its extremely hard to do. You need like a team of people to follow the same vision and all help out (including coders) for it to work but nowadays that's extreme. I want to thank upster for his efforts although some people didn't know what he was trying to implement (would have been very interesting).
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

no offense but whats even the fucking point of having a head of twd. Any fucking retard can run this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                no offense but whats even the fucking point of having a head of twd. Any fucking retard can run this shit.
                i'd imagine the head of twd is the guy tasked to "run this shit"
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Should be a team of twd dev staffers (own chat)/ team of pub dev staffers (own chat)/ all work together to improve in these individual areas. Any idea they decide together- they put forward to the sys-op who decides whether to go ahead with the idea. A go ahead with the idea means these group of players will work together to see how far they get.

-should be have like 5+ players in each/ have there private forum or w/e.
                  1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                      I didn't apply to be head of TWD; not that had I applied I'd of got the position which I very heavily doubt, I just don't believe I'm the best person for the job. I'm more than happy to support someone else to achieve success for TWD, but I do not desire a position of power and would not want to get myself in to the position of power and do nothing with it, as has been seen across numerous staff departments over the years who are just wasting our time with false promises.
                      The very fact that you said you don't want a position of power and would not want power is the very reason why you should be given a position of power.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

In my very humble (egotistical*) opinion, TWD should have a team if veteran players as the Ops or whatever you wanna call them to find/create and execute creative new ideas for TWD while TWL is still a ways away. KATC can still be the head of TWD, and being a respected and responsible staff member, he can keep this team of veterans in line and focused. The team of vets would mainly be there to find out what new ideas are feasibly able to be done for TWD and then have them happen. Make TWD a guinie pig for new ideas. Why not? We could keep one arena in each league the 'classic' form, but others can be tests to see what works and what doesn't.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

exalt, what's your ban ID? PMs still don't work. zz.

EDIT: nevermind, didn't see the other thread.
                          Last edited by Turban; 01-23-2015, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X