TWDT Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW twdt history you have mistakes.

Candy king - I used the name Paky. It's not Paky dude.
    Burger nipples - I was assistant and used the name vys

I'm.also pretty sure I was on Ruby 2011 and Thunder 2013
    Last edited by Ivf; 03-21-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

With three Finals appearances this season and one title, Terrorist leapfrogs Ruby, Power, top5squad, and Thunder to move into second all-time.

Notes:

-Burnt capped under the names Spiral and Burnt, and were combined
      -Ease capped using the team names Thunder, Nimrook, and Undergound, and were combined.
      -Dreamwin capped using the team names Terrorist and Ez or Wut, and were combined.
      -LF and M_M God both capped Candy King, and were merged.
      -Underground capped Thunder one season, and were merged.
      Last edited by ogron; 03-25-2016, 07:20 PM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Lineups and Main Contributors

asdf
        Attached Files
        top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDT 2016 (Fall) Medal List

NOTE: This post no longer applies, caps have asked for more discretionary powers in giving out medals

The TWDT Medals List has been compiled. Should any of these teams win tomorrow, the following players have achieved eligibility (play any amount of time in at least one game and are not banned) to receive medals on the TWD site. Any players who have not previously played, and are added in the Finals, will be put on the list.

I compile the lists ahead of time so mods can get players their shiny new medals as soon as possible

If I've missed anyone, let me know!

Last edited by ogron; 11-20-2016, 08:28 PM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Caps have asked for more discretion in choosing who gets medals or not, so outside of must-include year-long starters, they will pick who does and who doesn't get medals -- specifically they want to include players who didn't always get in but supported the team and showed, and exclude ppl who quit.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Terrorist:

5:dreamwin> Include: okyo, turban, absent, jones, dreamwin, rows, mcvicar, beanie, kado, dwopple, singer, tiduz, steep, bonghits, tj hazuki, rodney, pat b, nosydawg, viiru, t-raw, wicket666, kos., major crisis, nanto, senokervin, rn
              5:dreamwin> Exclude: kentaro didnt show once, ro quit, delectable didnt show, little buddhist didnt show, forces didnt show, yojimbo didnt even bother to join chat, rest is useless that i have never seen before even though i messaged them about games in weekly

Power:

Zidane> Include: Iron Survivor Zidane Best Cres Apok Guero Eric Clapton Ogron M_M God davy mr. homo fork raples mad jack Omega Red Ra Holy Ship beam warportal Jessup
              Zidane> Exclude: bad game ph steadman hurricane pee pee sock field eavenly ixt kaiori jm cockatoo kilck clutter devilz cubs

Mortal:

(thix)>Include: Stayon Rough Spawnisen temujin vys hellkite RaCka siaxis Tripin Morph READY Spezza cripple AFRI Oder Valker stung joemama Minotar Rab Gurliver Raizin Jebass Chrona destruct spacedust Kovalchuk Peru Unreal_ Banks Deft
              (thix)>Exclude: rest (didn't show)

Last edited by ogron; 11-21-2016, 06:04 PM.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

I played in 4 games and get excluded.. thanks a lot .. was pushed out of TWDT over some bs too. Terrible experience for me.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I also showed up for every game for 4 weeks before Zidane insulted me and kicked me off squad because Paladen beat Evil in a dd and he raged at me. Please explain why I have been excluded. Sort of pissed the more I think about it. I DEMAND MY MEDAL! Give me a reason why I shouldn't get it.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...e-person-is-he

Comment

Zid messaged me to let me know to add Jessup to the medal list!

I'll get Markmrw to add your medal tomorrow on TWD.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Hey Ziddy, nice to see I entertained you while you saw DTJ finals with those LOL's and "what is this guy doing". You should try winning something while trying to lose at the same time. It's fun, trust me! I been doing it for years now, winning or losing. Add up some LOL'S, texts and random stops to get stray'd, typekill'd or tk'd, and of course, some risky 2 fer moves to your own teammates and you're up for a great finals match. Was for me!

---

Good on you Jess, your rights were listenned to. You defeated the nerd empire.

---

GG's everyone and thanks for hosting staff!

And as you can see papis, 2016 is the year of dreams where everyone is extremely good and bad at the same time. We saw unsung heroes being born..never to be forgotten.
                          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                          Your friend,
                          ​​Papi
                          ​​​​​

Comment

How u know game ded? When Jessup crying over a TWDT medal. GG
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

LOL sorry dreamwin, had computer and Internet issues ever since I moved.. I can't even stay in a dd.
                              1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                              1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                              1:Tiny> LOL
                              1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Congrats to everyone who won! Sorry dreamwin I negged so much! Nice game(s) vt and ra!
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X