This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Note on TWDT 2015 Player Ratings

In an effort to improve transparency, initial ratings this year will be done by 10 people: the 8 Captains themselves and 2 TWDT Ops

1. Ease
    2. Zizzo
    3. Commodo
    4. Zidane
    5. Racka
    6. maketso
    7. TJ Hazuki
    8. Stayon
    9. Ogron
    10. Turban

Ratings sheets will be sent out Friday, January 30th, 2015. I need them back by Tuesday, February 3rd, so I can put out the official TWDT 2015 Ratings list, and create a massive Draft Preview thread as well as League Power Rankings (similar to what the NHL Scouting List makes to help teams) to help captains draft and to use as a google docs list during the draft that players can follow live.

Anyone failing to submit their ratings by then will be replaced with any willing veterans I can find online to make sure there's a large enough sample size to aggregate the ratings. Ratings will be rounded down from 6.01-6.49 to 6, and rounded up from 6.50-6.99 to 7.
    Last edited by ogron; 01-30-2015, 05:31 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Should just allow half star ratings like s boss, so I can atleast have half a star
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Should just allow half star ratings like s boss, so I can atleast have half a star
      I might leave them in for the draft since no one used it and everyone used the 3 separate league Star rating google doc files last year, we'll see
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
      X