Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWE-L website or bot not recording duels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWE-L website or bot not recording duels?

So yesterday I dueled a guy named " babagoose " 3 times in a row and I WON all 3 times, which made my 20duel limit needed to qualify for TWEL-D. Then this morning I go on the TWE-L web site, and the duels are not there. It didn't record the duels, or change my rating... I'm willing to bet if the bot didn't record my duels, others will have the same problem.
    Can some one in charge of twel please get back to me ASAP, and take care of this problem.

-olde

If you checked the bot you would see it does count your rating up/down/however it goes.

But yes it's probably one of the issues with our changed web server that the syncing between bot and website isn't working.
    Have already alerted dev on this and told TWEL Head Op about it as well.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Just now being able to see this. Like Shadowmere said, the duelbot is still recording every duel, there's just a problem with the sync of the website which more than likely is because of the website switch that happened a few days ago.

Shadowmere notified the devs. My advice is to continue to duel as if the site was working, duels are still being recorded and should be updated on the website once everything gets sorted out. We will let you know what's going on as soon as we find out.
        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Should be recording to site properly now.
          Last edited by zreqdf; 02-02-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

zreqdf the legend, ty sir

Seems like the duels from the last few days weren't recorded, but at least it's fixed now. Thanks for the help Shadowmere/zreqdf
            PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Working...
            X