About this new draft "medals" in TWD profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About this new draft "medals" in TWD profile

Hey, I heard people get draft medals in TWD Profile nowadays, what the fuck?

I know when new changes in staff happens, promotions and such so people want to change things, thats normal and that makes us human yes BUT why the FUCK does people always wanna change shit thats not BROKEN.

I mean draft medals in TWD page, it's like getting grammy in a oscar gala LOL

So I talked to this one staff member, and he told me people would be more competive in that league, i think thats the main reason but that still sounds retarded when you think about it

Example, one retard squadmate of Juans (Sulla) was braggin allday long about his first and only medal which was from some draft bullshit and I was thinking is this serious lol

I think this has a deja vu all over again, cuz i remember people had some bullshit medal from some bullshit league before in twd site and it was so absurd that it was removed away

Imo: only twl medals in TWD

sry KATC i think this was ur idea but its so fuckin ludacris i had to open my mouth.

Does anyone else have the same feeling? if no, then just ignore this thread
    (DoCk>)>sorry i pressed the wrong button and shut the server down :P

I'm sure people will refer to these medals as fake twl medals. 'Get a real medal noob ' etc. Would be better if the medals looked more different than at present because it still looks similar to twl medals. Perhaps if the D was in blue it would be much easier on the eyes to see the number of real twl medals a player has. I love the fact that someone's experimenting with things\ trying to create incentive.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
      Hey, I heard people get draft medals in TWD Profile nowadays, what the fuck?

I know when new changes in staff happens, promotions and such so people want to change things, thats normal and that makes us human yes BUT why the FUCK does people always wanna change shit thats not BROKEN.

I mean draft medals in TWD page, it's like getting grammy in a oscar gala LOL

So I talked to this one staff member, and he told me people would be more competive in that league, i think thats the main reason but that still sounds retarded when you think about it

Example, one retard squadmate of Juans (Sulla) was braggin allday long about his first and only medal which was from some draft bullshit and I was thinking is this serious lol

I think this has a deja vu all over again, cuz i remember people had some bullshit medal from some bullshit league before in twd site and it was so absurd that it was removed away

Imo: only twl medals in TWD

sry KATC i think this was ur idea but its so fuckin ludacris i had to open my mouth.

Does anyone else have the same feeling? if no, then just ignore this thread

I'd be angry too if everyone got all these "bullshit medals" and TWL medals and my profile looked like this...

http://twd.subspace.tw/profile/151962
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Only TWL medals show on squad roster pages.
        The other medals are included only in player profiles.

So it's really not difficult to differentiate them.

Also these medals are an addition. Simple, easy additions that don't take up dev hours upon hours of work to implement. Actually dev was hardly included in this.
        Yet they are something to play and try in the game for. Ego boosting so to say.

Changes are inevitable to spice up things. There's only one way to find out which way it leans, towards good or bad. The first step has been taken and results will be shown later on.
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers
          Leland

Comment

what time u guys update mine and tarnish medals , we won base
            TWLD 2016 Champion
            TWDTD champion x 3
            Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

sorry, was gone for well over a week. I will update the medals of this seasons winners now.

Comment

Working...
              X