TeamSpeak with Special Guest Kinky-Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak with Special Guest Kinky-Girl

Kinky Girl & I were chatting on TeamSpeak for a couple hours, Terrier to Terrier .. And at the end of chat, she said she would like more people to come to TeamSpeak. I told her you would come if she wanted you to come, so you better come the next time we are all online & I mention it in pub.

Here is how you do TeamSpeak:

http://subspace.tw/talk/

Kinky-Girl said don't be talkin' shit either, if you do come!

I'll come on I guess but the only thing is... I only talk shit. Yeah its pretty addictive, especially when u have your squad mates on it shouting at you at every duck up you do in a twjd match .

(Video of me talking shit in a twbd game... god my voice pisses me off- annoying)

Last edited by Fork; 02-06-2015, 12:53 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      Kinky Girl & I were chatting on TeamSpeak for a couple hours, Terrier to Terrier .. And at the end of chat, she said she would like more people to come to TeamSpeak. I told her you would come if she wanted you to come, so you better come the next time we are all online & I mention it in pub.

Here is how you do TeamSpeak:

http://subspace.tw/talk/

Kinky-Girl said don't be talkin' shit either, if you do come!
      not sure about this... it's been quite a while since KG made me come.
      I don't know this person any more
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
        not sure about this... it's been quite a while since KG made me come.
        tehehehehe
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

She's still hump material
          Captain of Blind

Comment

about 7 people used team speak earlier. Poor Kinky Girl missed it, never came online.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              about 7 people used team speak earlier. Poor Kinky Girl missed it, never came online.
              but did she come IRL?
              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                but did she come IRL?
                kekekekeke
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Why would anyone give a fuck about that bitch?

Comment

because she's hot, and we all want to have sex with her duh!
                    Captain of Blind

Comment

Kinky slut doesn't even recognise me anymore
                      nah> donald j trump

Comment

Bitch please I could run around circles around your ugly ass mug...hmm let me introduce myself I'm Kinky-Girl been playing since 2004 and am the best female terr for base! yup that's all..bye
                        The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

the desperation to impress an e-girl is strong in this one
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky-Girl View Post
                            Bitch please I could run around circles around your ugly ass mug...hmm let me introduce myself I'm Kinky-Girl been playing since 2004 and am the best female terr for base! yup that's all..bye

Comment

Originally posted by rothe View Post
                              Hey there , I'm Bounty from around tha way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X