Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -TXT MESSAGE WHEN TWD GAME STARTS-

Crazy idea?

I feel it would be a very nice feature if there was an option to allow the bot to text you/ email you when a twd game starts. These would have to be free texts obviously, failing at free txting- there are free apps to alert you when you get an email.

You would type to bot something like this :Twdbot:!enable text twdbot> You will receive a text message when your squad starts a twd game.

I feel that if everyone on the squad enabled this- once u start a game, about 10 people could log in. I know if i was at home, and i got a message saying that Paladen has just accepted a twjd match- come online now to play: i would.

As Ricko says, there could be a drawback to this, that people could only rely on this and never log in until they receive a txt message (but tbh i would just log in anyway whenever i could).

Would you use this feature? Thoughts?
    Last edited by Fork; 02-10-2015, 12:21 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Someone already supposedly worked on this half a year ago.
    Can't remember who and if it worked.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

wouldn't come online only for a dd/jd/bd
      but maybe would if i got a txtmsg of an event being hosted with more than say.. 70-+ ppl
      or other big events/ leagues in trenchwars

on the other hand it would be annoying to get those textmessages when im like sleeping
      eu vs usa timezone
      same goes for the dd/jd/bd texts, my squad plays alot more games when its like midnight here
      so i wouldn't use it for twd games
      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

i like this!!!
        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
        waxer> LOl,no
        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

I think it would do more harm than good for the reason stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
            but maybe would if i got a txtmsg of an event being hosted with more than say.. 70-+ ppl

on the other hand it would be annoying to get those textmessages when im like sleeping
            eu vs usa timezone
            same goes for the dd/jd/bd texts, my squad plays alot more games when its like midnight here
            :SMSbot:!disable
            (SMSBot)> Text alerts disabled.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post

eu vs usa timezone
              I don't see you twd much so I guess this isn't in your interest but yeah like Jerome said, you don't even need to activate it or can be disabled when you want.

I don't know if it will cause more harm than good, no one really knows that but I know I would try my best irl to stop what I'm doing to jd if I got a text message heh (I'm certain others would prob do the same)
              Last edited by Fork; 02-10-2015, 04:12 PM.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

It's totally possible and was already started .. IIRC a lot of progress was made. I'm not sure how likely it is to get finished but I'll check with the programmer.
                ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

wonder instead/as well as a disable a timeframe could be set - ie. text any games between 6pm-9pm EST or something? Save having to remember to re-enable or disable constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                    there's a !sound=# for that AT&T thing :O
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                      there's a !sound=# for that AT&T thing :O
                      I could prob set a specify message tone for whenever a Twjd game occurs :P would be awesome haha. Could get it to say "TWJD..... TWJD..... TWJD..."

Comment

this would be niiice
                        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Working...
                        X