No announcement yet.

AFK for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eph, I too have to reply on this thread. I talked to ya about this on a chat but want to show my support again here. I'm so glad the surgery went ok and hope the healing is getting along for you. We def need to keep you around here You are so often the logic in a midst of chaos on forums heheh. Seriously though .. my thoughts are with you and your family and am wishing you the best in this fight. You are awesome! xxx
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I hope you're doing well. I saw you the other day in pub.

Comment

Praying for you boss.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

man feel the love <333
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Eph that's terrible news, all the best, and get well soon. But glad you are on the way to recovery.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Keep awake, keep alive, tell us you are alright.
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I'm never on here but saw this and wanted to leave you my best, Eph. You were always a cool guy with me, who gave me some hilarious life tips. Keep strong and my thoughts are with you.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

So sorry to hear about this so late Eph. Always been a solid shark, fun to play against, a good poster on forums, and always offered respectable contributions to the community. I sincerely hope you get well soon! Great to hear that your surgery was a success!

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    no "tl;dr" this time. actually read everything you wrote.

good luck and get well soon.

this
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Hi guys,

This past year has been a bit of a struggle. The Stage 1 bladder cancer advanced and resulted in a Stage 3 cancer in my right kidney; this dropped my expected survival rate from 75% to <20%. Here I am after they removed the kidney.

I have managed to get past the last two cancer screenings (full CAT and PET scans every 45 days) without any signs of it coming back and this has now increased my chances of living to 25%. In the last 18 months I have had 5 major operations, 6 minor operations, chemo, and have been on dialysis every other day. The medical bills are now just north of $2.1 million dollars. (The highly touted ObamaCare has been a major FAIL but that is another horror story.)

I was enjoying staying connected with TW and this community for a while but frankly the negativity and assholes finally drove me away (and yes, I do mean Cres). After 18 years of playing I do miss it and I certainly often think about the good times and the good people who I got a chance to know. I consider myself to be the luckiest person alive; I am still vertical and each day is truly a gift.

I hope each one of you has a healthy and happy holiday season.
                      Eph

Comment

Stay strong and wish you the best!
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Damn Eph, I just bumped into this thread.
                          It's good to read your positive posts, though I'm shocked to hear about the things you've been going through.
                          I seriously wish you all the best and hope you and your family will be able to enjoy the holidays together.
                          Stay strong man!
                          TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                          4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                          4:vys> know it for sure
                          4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                          3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                          3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Get better man, on the bright side you do have a pretty nice beard you know.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

We all hope for your speedy recovery, and just know that we all got your back. Nice gorilla plush btw
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

all the best, eph.
                                4:BigKing> xD
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                                X