No announcement yet.

Reasons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined Paladen because i knew it was a fun squad to begin with... It really suited me.
    They were basing lots in pubs.. i really didn't care if they were dead last on the TWL Roster..
    I mean why come and play subspace? I came here to chat with these ppl and have fun a little... Competing seriously? Are you nuts? This is a 2d game... You think we can really get anywhere by being first place? I'd rather play CS

I remember back in the old forums, Disqualifier pointed out that although -Final- seemed to be the best, top squad in TW, behind the scenes, things were pretty messy.. All those bitching on chats and stuff... It really takes the fun out of SS doesn't it?

Comment

I joined ^Banned because my squadmates care about me.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I used to run my squad as a win at all costs squad. There wasn't much socializing (actually chat was empty most of the time) except to make fun of people crappier than us. We were also really small and pretty inactive.

Now after being in Vulch I think it's more fun to run a squad with people I enjoy being around and having fun winning games as well

-Epi
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
          Also I wanted to be on a TWLD team that would be the ones to stop Siege and I think I have done fairly well in my picking.
          Shoulda joined Gutter.

Originally posted by Annux
          He won't tell you. It's a funny story though!
          hahahaha

I created Gutter to bring a few of my friends from old squads back together because we were all floating around, not having much fun. It's a lot of fun and I like everyone of my squaddies. I also enjoy competing in Leagues with them too.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I joined onix because I thouraghly enjoy being called a stupid newbie after i get a 3-10 in elim and go 1-8 in pub.

-n-

-t-
            It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame.

www.onixsquad.cjb.net

Comment

I'm staying squadless because I can't stand being in Subspace for more then 30 mins at a time.
              There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

shriek.

Umm.. i joined shriek because the friends i had made from previous squads (that werent as organized as shriek) created this one. annul, topgod and hercules are probably the only reasons i joined shriek at the time, but since then everyone else in the squad has been cool and fun to chat/play ss with. I didnt join it caring about leagues, but it ended up that we are doing decently in the leagues and that adds onto the fun of ss. i guess now i take the leagues seriously, well, just because i dont want to let my squad down or allow it to get a bad name or lose a match because of me. I hate losing more than i love winning i guess. heh. winning is always nice though.

-Tanis

Comment

Joined Anti-Scrub because I like to base. Also being the best jav isn't to bad either.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Zwarriors

I have been on many squads good ones and bad ones. I tried joining a squad just cuz it was a big squad but it didn't workout. I'm not here and here to stay. This is a tight nit group and we get a long real well. It doesnt matter if we're first or last its just a game we play. Another thing that brought here we're the people. I've talked with a lot of them and got to know them throughout the game and now things are better. We're in a squad together and everyting is well. And on a positive note we really dont play to win. we play to have fun and its all from the heart. I just think thats something good in a squad.
                    ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Working...
                    X