• Show
Clear All

• Gotham

abyone watch this?
    what ep you on?
    *Spoilers*
    Jerome was here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQkUw_7eFwQ
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

lmao yeah when i found out joker's character was named jerome i felt proud for some weird reasons

but also im only on like episode 8, need to download the rest and catch up. i like the show alot
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yeah I'm up to date with this - awesome series!

Comment

Hey is that Hector Salamanca at :02
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          lmao yeah when i found out joker's character was named jerome i felt proud for some weird reasons

but also im only on like episode 8, need to download the rest and catch up. i like the show alot
          aww dude motherfucking spoilers i had no idea until this very scene lol.
          when i saw it first time i freaked out when it dawned on me during the interrogation scene "this guy's the Joker!"
          i was so excited I got myself a better cape for my Batman suit for my next Comic-Con hahah

in 2 days from now this link will show the final episode of the season:
          streamonline.me/gotham-season-1-episode-17
          delete the 17 and type in the # of the episode you want to watch
          Originally posted by field View Post
          Hey is that Hector Salamanca at :02
          Yeah. see what happened was when Jerome was younger he was adopted into a family who called him Chad. He met 3 brothers for one was his friend Duey and the middle one was called Malcolm.
          Malcolm's father became the Baron of a drug Empire. Chad's real family took him back and called him Jerome. Jerome killed his parents and realised Hector was his actual-real papa. Over the years Hector was confined to a wheelchair and was murdered by Malcolm's father, thus tipping Chad over to become Joker.
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

love this show
            The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky-Girl View Post
              love this show
              yeah well i got no idea who you are either lady
              nah> donald j trump

Comment

Good. but yeah penguin is good as well..
                The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Working...
                X