Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
    i love those
    1) is it possible to request the noses of the ships arent cut off in #1-3?
    2) whats with the "f2f"
    3) suggestion: reword to "join the longest running massively multiplayer online game", as this gets rid of the ambiguity of being #1 of all mmo vs #1 of space mmo
    yo worm what about these things
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

this appears to be very close to the original logo, and if you look very closely you see the interior rings have varying thickness

i think the hi res one in my stock pictures was made by jab, but its too wide and the rings are uniform thickness
      and the one kryn made is way too fat in way too many ways

we need to find the original version
      Last edited by roxxkatt; 03-05-2015, 08:00 PM.
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Thanks PoLiX, do you have anything further to add?
        ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
        ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
        ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Nope.
          Ex-TW Dev / ER (Event Ref) / ER (Elim Ref)
          Former SSC Network Administrator
          SubSpace.co - SubSpace / Continuum Gaming Network

Comment

Hi there, I have contacted Ozaq2. Also wrote an email to the Sysops of TW and Chaos. May I ask you guys what the situation is now, I have just tried to add Krynetixs on Skype and already pm-ed him in game. Haven't heard back from him yet. Please feel free to add me on Skype or message me in game about the progress with Steam so we could get things going.

I hope to manage to talk with some of you here soon.

Comment

i suggest you also talk to cycad, spacehiker, and mom

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

why can't i find the continuum steam store front anywhere?
                TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

because its in greenlight section and they arent putting it in coming soon section for some reason

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                    You posted this over a year ago, but this is the first time I remember seeing it and I LOLed. Seems pretty much a 100% accurate analogy for our game. And no, I don't have aids.

Comment

that statement is a bit unfair.
                      its not really as much as that the game was improperly managed as that the game itself is and was dated even while it was still popular and has essentially been abandonware since the start.
                      while a good amount of the large zones were mismanaged a decent percent of the time (and especially near the end) the decay mainly can be attributed to the change in the landscape it was located in and the mentality of its consumers more than ss itself.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Working...
                      X