No announcement yet.

continuum steam store page text and pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't do graphics but i had a go based on krynetix's design. Crazy huh? lmao.

1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
      I don't do graphics but i had a go based on krynetix's design. Crazy huh? lmao.

these graphics? poor tabathy/mattey/etc lol
      why is there never a shark in
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
        why is there never a shark in these graphics? poor tabathy/mattey/etc lol
        fixed
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

these graphics? poor tabathy/mattey/etc lol
          why is there never a shark in
          No idea what you mean . I can only assumbe it sucks haha
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            No idea what you mean . I can only assumbe it sucks haha
            ;p
            i count 7 ships every time someone posts a pic with the tw ships... there are 8 in tw no?
            nah> donald j trump

Comment

;p
              i count 7 ships every time someone posts a pic with the tw ships... there are 8 in tw no?
              Shit adding a shark would just fook it all up... Jk. Yeah I guess we could add that extra shitty ship but it was the word continuum I was bothered about. Might do some more styles for no one to give a fork about anyway hah

Comment

Originally posted by kthx
                Also I don't like the 2 and 4, id rather it actually read out two and four.
                I'd rather it read "to" and "for".

Have those BDE people been contacted then? Bermeister? Get their approval to put the game on Steam.

Comment

The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Didn't actually read whole thread, but...

Original SS manual as images:
                    http://www.ssnecentral.net/?host=manual

Some downloadable stuff:
                    http://files.ssnecentral.net/

...if any of these help, that's good.

I can try to search my CD's and take a look if I still have files, images, screenshots etc. from 2000-2003.
                    - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

that manual has a pretty strange looking terrier
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

In reply to the PM asking if I had any record of this interview:

BDE Interview Regarding SubSpace 8/21/2000

QA Man & I would like to thank BDE for doing this interview. We realize that there are 100's of questions people would like answers to, for time's sake we kept the interview short and to the point.

The Interview:

Question: After VIE was sold to Electronic Arts, there seemed to be a lot of confusion about who actually acquired the rights to Subspace. It wasn’t until recently that we discovered that Brilliant Digital Entertainment had acquired those rights. How long has BDE owned the rights to Subspace?

Answer: Let me make a correction. BDE did not acquire the rights to Subspace. A company called Ozaq2 acquired the rights. This company is owned by Mark Dyne and Kevin Bermeister. These rights were acquired as part of our acquisition of VIE from Viacom.

Question: Why did it take so long for Ozaq2 to come forward and claim ownership?

Answer: To code like Subspace, ownership is only useful when you have some value to add. Right now we think we can add value. We are investigating ways in which to improve the code and re-launch.

Question: Online gaming seems to stray from BDE’s business model. What prompted you to acquire the rights to Subspace?

Answer: Mark and I have a long involvement in the interactive games business including equity participation in video game distribution companies, location based entertainment and PC manufacturing and marketing. Subspace seemed like a logical approach to enter the online games market.

Question: VIE’s Subspace servers were shut down about 18 months ago. Since then, the players have been maintaining the game by supplying game servers, websites, and making ‘modifications’ to the software to keep the game playable (i.e. to control cheating and players ‘hacking’ the client). Until now, has Ozaq2 been aware of what the players have been doing to keep the game going? If so, how long has Ozaq2 known about it?

Answer: BDE, Mark and I have known about Subspace activities for quite some time. We are happy to see this game continue to be supported by its core support base. We don’t want to change this; we want to strengthen support by making real improvements to the code and the speed at which the code operates via the web.

Question: What is Ozaq2’s opinion on what has been done to keep Subspace going?

Answer: The effort is nothing short of fantastic, this is a true example of living code.

Question: What is Ozaq2’s position on websites making the ‘full retail version’ available for download?

Answer: On-line is the only way to fly. It is unlikely the retail version will ever be offered on a piece of plastic again. New versions of the code will be substantially enhanced via the site.

Question: One of the most important issues, at least from a player standpoint, deals with the future of Subspace. Does Ozaq2 plan to update the current program, sell off the rights to a third party, or just leave things as they are now?

Answer: Mark and I plan to invest in the code upgrading the existing source to improve playability and response times via the web. This is a two step process for us, priority is now focused on locating and doing deals with the original programming and development team. Stage one will provide a code update to the existing 2D game, stage 2 will see the full development of a 3D real time environment.

Question: If you plan to develop updates to the software, how large of a team to you plan to dedicate to this project?

Answer: We expect to locate 4-5 people in the initial team followed by a much bigger group to build Subspace - The Next Generation.

Question: Now that you have come forth as the true owner of Subspace, do you plan to become more involved in Subspace’s support?

Answer: Yes - details to follow

Question: Will Ozaq2 provide any Subspace servers, or will you rely on the servers already in existence?

Answer: Subspace servers will be substantially improved

Once again, thanks for allowing me to interview you. I’m sure that some of your answers will bring on more questions. =)
                        Ex-TW Dev / ER (Event Ref) / ER (Elim Ref)
                        Former SSC Network Administrator
                        SubSpace.co - SubSpace / Continuum Gaming Network

Comment

Originally posted by PoLiX View Post
                          In reply to the PM asking if I had any record of this interview:

Does BDE still own the rights? Has anyone spoken to them since this interview? How come there has been no movement?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Havok View Post
                            Does BDE still own the rights? Has anyone spoken to them since this interview? How come there has been no movement?
                            If you read the very first question/answer you'd have the answer to your question, but to make it extra easy for you...

Question: After VIE was sold to Electronic Arts, there seemed to be a lot of confusion about who actually acquired the rights to Subspace. It wasn’t until recently that we discovered that Brilliant Digital Entertainment had acquired those rights. How long has BDE owned the rights to Subspace?

Answer: Let me make a correction. BDE did not acquire the rights to Subspace. A company called Ozaq2 acquired the rights. This company is owned by Mark Dyne and Kevin Bermeister. These rights were acquired as part of our acquisition of VIE from Viacom.
                            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Have those guys been contacted? Their support would be useful for clearing out legal questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                                If you read the very first question/answer you'd have the answer to your question, but to make it extra easy for you...
                                Though I appreciate your condescension, it did NOT answer all of my questions. Let me re-ask.... Are we in contact with Mark and his company? And I was curious to as why there was no moving forward with all things stated in that interview with BDE?

Thank you LF for clarifying.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X