This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turban View Post
    @ fork: neither me or ogron should take this appeal as we are involved in the game, although it is within his rights to overrule this decision if he wishes to do so -- this is, after all, his league, and i'll respect any decision made by him even if its an unfair one.
    I'm not going to overrule anything, even though I think there's no puny mortal mods going to go against Turban/M_M God who are both what, sysops? Me, Turban, and Heaven are the only 3 TWDT mods, I guess it's Heav's decision.

Ultimately, these issues are fundamental flaws in a 15 year old game where laggots get an extra shot in before dying as spids and force more reps, lag through cram, sharks get more 3rd reps in, and terrs get to port trap and kill you before showing up on screen and repped bursts and shrapped show up differently on each players screen.

Already lost a TWDT-B title by 20:00-19:53 due to Turban lagging through 3-4 bullets and getting 8 teks in 2011 on BONK!, this is nothing new (And teams were not even; we outkilled them by 150. Not a typo. 150.)

I honestly believe if everyone had 30ms in that game we had good chances at winning, but whatever, we lost, and the appeal is denied by Heaven. I'm done talking about it.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Heaven SMASH
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

hey noone has said how we played 7v8 for the first 5 minutes of the game had to use all our subs due to lag, after playing a man down, and still being in a position to win, no captain in their right mind is gonna say "turb spec even though your not being asked to, we'll just play the REST of the match 7v8 cuz we got no subs (and lets be honest how many cheaters have you won twl titles with zidane, you know how the game works)
        i think we all know turb was lagging, but hey thats why you pick the turbans and the ph's, to lag through crams and tek, to toss cheat bombs after eating 30 bullets. your lagger didnt do as well as our lagger, deal with it.

i'll also add that ive personally been granted an appeal due to turbans lag in TWL (and it was a pretty weak case haha) so the bias isnt as bad as you think, i wrote one line sayin turban r lagcheatz appeal appeal, and it got granted when it had very little impact on the game (he was lagging like crazy but we got dumped on in a no contest lj)

actually come to think of it ive been granted two TWL appeals due to turbans lag over the years lol
        now im not saying that staff doesnt have a problem with overlooking the cheating of players like turban, sika, megaman where others would be specced (and banned) for that blatent of lag cheating, what I am saying is that this aint yer first BBQ zidane, so dont act like this one match is so unfair its ruined suspace, you have been on the giving end of the blatent lag cheating team countless times.
        make your appeal, accept the decision and move on. next time you see ease lagrush after eating 3 sets of bullets to finish off your kill in twlj finals, smile to yourself and say "aint life grand when your the one on the cheater team"

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
          hey noone has said how we played 7v8 for the first 5 minutes of the game had to use all our subs due to lag, after playing a man down, and still being in a position to win, no captain in their right mind is gonna say "turb spec even though your not being asked to, we'll just play the REST of the match 7v8 cuz we got no subs (and lets be honest how many cheaters have you won twl titles with zidane, you know how the game works)
          i think we all know turb was lagging, but hey thats why you pick the turbans and the ph's, to lag through crams and tek, to toss cheat bombs after eating 30 bullets. your lagger didnt do as well as our lagger, deal with it.

i'll also add that ive personally been granted an appeal due to turbans lag in TWL (and it was a pretty weak case haha) so the bias isnt as bad as you think, i wrote one line sayin turban r lagcheatz appeal appeal, and it got granted when it had very little impact on the game (he was lagging like crazy but we got dumped on in a no contest lj)

actually come to think of it ive been granted two TWL appeals due to turbans lag over the years lol
          now im not saying that staff doesnt have a problem with overlooking the cheating of players like turban, sika, megaman where others would be specced (and banned) for that blatent of lag cheating, what I am saying is that this aint yer first BBQ zidane, so dont act like this one match is so unfair its ruined suspace, you have been on the giving end of the blatent lag cheating team countless times.
          make your appeal, accept the decision and move on. next time you see ease lagrush after eating 3 sets of bullets to finish off your kill in twlj finals, smile to yourself and say "aint life grand when your the one on the cheater team"
          Basically he's saying let turban get away with cheating because he's always done it... Though when other people cheat (apart from stayon because he's got a great reputation) they should be instant banned. Hell i remember when someone got banned for creating the name ngr.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            Basically he's saying let turban get away with cheating because he's always done it... Though when other people cheat (apart from stayon because he's got a great reputation) they should be instant banned. Hell i remember when someone got banned for creating the name ngr.
            saggiN*
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              as a reminder, i'm not saying that my lag was good. i likely deserved a forced reconnection or spectate after that teleportation, but was instructed to not do either of those. i should have been treated like a regular player in those situations, and hopefully did.
              Sounds like a host failure to watch the entire game, if you were not asked to reconnect, spectate, or get subbed. I know in the past I had to ask you to get subbed in a twlj match, and asked for it too slowly. If I recall correctly, I had to get multiple people to get your lag/tinfo before making the call, thus granting the appeal of a replay due to slow response of staff. I couldn't find the appeal, but I'm sure its there. Just saying...... It's a legit appeal.

also, I believe I got raked over the coals for it too. Weeeeeeeee
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                saggiN*
                http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread...ht=banned+nggr
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

??? this should have been appealed 1000% based on anyone actually watching the game, i'm very aware i've won twl with lagouts but i'm pretty sure people didn't teleport and tek their terr. not to mention the hopone issue turned blooms 6 euro lineup to about 200ms+ average. game was an absolute sham and the biggest joke of it all was turban teleporting around to make it even more of a joke.

but yo we got noobies like heaven who deny appeals because hes scared of the backlash in staff chat, not to mention he bases his decisions on tinfo and not on actually watching said game. i honestly do not give a shit about losing a twdt match as i've won and lost tons of games, it just sucks that about 70% of my team was insanely upset and felt cheated by what happened.

turban trying to justify his bullshit is just pathetic too, you've got to have down syndrome to think you didn't do something wrong, how do you get forced to spec in a game 30 mins before and then play dtb after 50 cheater calls? your response is that your lag had no impact in dtj as it was a stomp, which is why you let yourself get specced. the dtb game though was close and you instead geeked it out and ruined the game for everyone involved.

Comment

Check the facts before you E-rage Zid, I can say over half of your story is just bs
                    ur making stuff up so fast I'm not even gonna try to explain more

Comment

drop some facts then cause nothing i've said is bullshit.. and if turban replies "i didnt tek him after teleport spawnisen did" shut the fuck up

Comment

Gonna give you one lol

we only had 5 euros

I'm no longer replying on this thread

Comment

Having conversations with Turban, he knew his lag was worse than usual and how bad it could impact the game for himself or the team which obviously favors. It made me wonder why he didn't do anything from the start like how he was sat out for the jav game before but it's a game and everyone wants to win.I do believe he should be suspended for the rest of the regular season for his antics but return in the playoffs, in my opinion.
                          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                          1:Zidane> congrats man
                          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

appeal
                            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

There's already a precedent set for situations like this... where have I seen this before??? hmm.... Oh yea! TWLJ Finals 2 seasons ago! When Turban greatly influenced the finish and it didn't get overturned, just like this one didn't. Boy is it fun being on the other side of situations like these for a change.
                              Dice
                              TWLB Champions Season 8
                              TWLJ Champions Season 8
                              TWLB Champions Season 10
                              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

?? turban was a sub in twlj finals had little to no impact on the outcome at all

Comment

Working...
                                X