Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet another week galleleo sneaks by with the win using lag. this shit happens every week and no one says a word to head ops but mr spam gets immediately specced lol? how is this fair when he runs straight thru moots reps?
    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
    SSCU Trench Wars
    Triple Threat
    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Read the whole thread, and since turban himself just agreed that the game played was not fair, I believe heaven should go ahead and grant the appeal for the game to be replayed at a future date. Funny how he has had all day to make a decision with clause, and he literally just grants an appeal over a seperate issue on maketsos request. This issue is not any harder to come forth with a logical decision.
      Captain of Blind

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        it just sucks that about 70% of my team was insanely upset and felt cheated by what happened.
        70% of your team needs to stop getting upset about one round of one week of TWDT. Have their moms get them a Capri Sun and they should settle down soon enough.

Comment

FUKN CORRUPT CHEATING STAFF COKSUCKING MTUHAFUCKERS FY ALL DIE IRL
          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
            FUKN CORRUPT CHEATING STAFF COKSUCKING MTUHAFUCKERS FY ALL DIE IRL

i know turban feels guilty as fk i don't blame him when his staff but he was lagging so he should be banned one 1 twdt game for dis punishment ty 4 dis lord 2pac ftw.
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
              i know turban feels guilty as fk i don't blame him when his staff but he was lagging so he should be banned one 1 twdt game for dis punishment ty 4 dis lord 2pac ftw.
              I was banned from all of twl when I fed paladen despite me getting recs of 20+ kills... If proven guilty he has to be banned whole season though any other player would be netbanned for manipulating lag (in important games) because 2pacz did cheat in a random pointless event and gets 1 yr+ ban (tbh a week ban would have been more than enough).
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                I was banned from all of twl when I fed paladen despite me getting recs of 20+ kills... If proven guilty he has to be banned whole season though any other player would be netbanned for manipulating lag (in important games) because 2pacz did cheat in a random pointless event and gets 1 yr+ ban (tbh a week ban would have been more than enough).

I eat bullets in an event 1 year ban, turban eats bullets in twdt = no ban.

I use vpn 3 day ban from twd, turban use vpn = no ban
                Last edited by 2pac; 02-24-2015, 03:28 PM.
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Lag is part of the game depending on where you are living at. I mean most of you played long enough to know this.... I just look at a teams lineup then factor it in there when I vs them... The laggot factor....

lag is, has, and will always impact this game. Unless someone wants to pay for a better server to play on xD.....

Most of the people who cry the hardest about it have been on the other side of the playing field and had the laggots on their team favoring them one time or another.... What's next someone eats a wb bullet on 49-49 wb match we gonna appeal that next???

Comment

If Turban had the same lag as in the TWDT-J game against Meteorite, why was he added in TWDT-B game in the first place? I didn't see the TWDT-B game but he ate several bombs in our twdt-j game and jumped infront of ppl to kill them. And now he claims it didn't have any impact on the javelin game. It did have an impact.

Anyone from Finland who is playing on wireless connection should know their lag is not sustainable or fair to others, and therefore should stay in spec.
                    revolt> my girl
                    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                      I eat bullets in an event 1 year ban, turban eats bullets in twdt = no ban.

I use vpn 3 day ban from twd, turban use vpn = no ban
                      cheating in a pointless arena or an event, i can understand actually banning someone for that. speedhacking or the like.

i have no idea why anyone would ban anyone for using a vpn. ban anyone on a vpn if thats the case. dont play favorites there.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

yo zeebu ur a fukn dumb piece of shit
                        shut the fuk up plz
                        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          cheating in a pointless arena or an event, i can understand actually banning someone for that. speedhacking or the like.

i have no idea why anyone would ban anyone for using a vpn. ban anyone on a vpn if thats the case. dont play favorites there.
                          2pacz wasn't banned for using a vpn. He was banned for manipulating lag during TWD matches. His method was vpn, that's all. But he didn't actually get banned for USING a vpn.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                            yo zeebu ur a fukn dumb piece of shit
                            shut the fuk up plz
                            lol

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                              2pacz wasn't banned for using a vpn. He was banned for manipulating lag during TWD matches. His method was vpn, that's all. But he didn't actually get banned for USING a vpn.
                              So you guys can say 100% Turban isn't manipulating lag? What way's prove that lag is being manipulated (other than from observation)? weapon lag?
                              Last edited by Fork; 02-26-2015, 02:40 PM.
                              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Not only observations from another players perspective, but from the actual player data that is shown to the admin on the trenchwars server.
                                Captain of Blind

Comment

Working...
                                X