THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IN EG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as far as eg goes he's like... decent i guess, seen better games from f16

i'm the reason king doesnt enter tw and hawkeye has to hide like a little aliased bitch, time to rek this eg newbie as well
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      as far as eg goes he's like... decent i guess, seen better games from f16

i'm the reason king doesnt enter tw and hawkeye has to hide like a little aliased bitch, time to rek this eg newbie as well
      Hello, and what is your name is game? I would love to show you some strategies sometime.

Also I am not from EG, I just played there for a year or so after my other zones slowly died one by one over time. EG pub arena is boring, but their duel is one of the best duel arenas in the game. There is an art to slow paced and fast paced action. Fast paced EG dueling is a higher tier of dueling than TW because you have to master your reflexes and think faster, but in TW you have to master your positioning and timing more. TW dueling is a bit more boring but I'm sure it will become more fun once I slow down my thinking to adjust a bit.

I am not claiming to be the best player in TW, but I don't think it will take long to be TW Champion as well. Never had problems finishing #1 or #2 in events/pub games when I would come in randomly once a year. However, I know that every zone has a little group of good players who only play a couple specific events, which is why I don't say I'm #1 because I don't know if I've faced them yet. I hope not LOL

Love and peace upon you brother. If I beat you in game I will train you for free still despite your insult. I am referring to EG money of course, I will never charge real money unless the person is really needing help or if it is kthx.

Comment

Originally posted by Autofire View Post
        Hello, and what is your name is game? I would love to show you some strategies sometime.

Also I am not from EG, I just played there for a year or so after my other zones slowly died one by one over time. EG pub arena is boring, but their duel is one of the best duel arenas in the game. There is an art to slow paced and fast paced action. Fast paced EG dueling is a higher tier of dueling than TW because you have to master your reflexes and think faster, but in TW you have to master your positioning and timing more. TW dueling is a bit more boring but I'm sure it will become more fun once I slow down my thinking to adjust a bit.

I am not claiming to be the best player in TW, but I don't think it will take long to be TW Champion as well. Never had problems finishing #1 or #2 in events/pub games when I would come in randomly once a year. However, I know that every zone has a little group of good players who only play a couple specific events, which is why I don't say I'm #1 because I don't know if I've faced them yet. I hope not LOL

Love and peace upon you brother. If I beat you in game I will train you for free still despite your insult. I am referring to EG money of course, I will never charge real money unless the person is really needing help or if it is kthx.
        Dude join dynasty bro.
        Captain of Blind

Comment

unfortunately i am untrainable, if someone could improve my skills they would hands down be the greatest subspace player to ever play the game, commanding such extreme mastery of the game that they could explain it to even someone as ADHD as me. however i will still duel you on principle because EG is such a lame zone.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by parson View Post
            Dude join dynasty bro.
            Is that a pub squad, or a squad for leagues? Or just a general all around squad? I don't know anything about any of the TW squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
              Glad to see TW manages it's usual welcome for new players to the zone - god help us if steam players actually decide to come across, but 30 seconds reading this topic I am sure will make them want to stay.

That said Autofire, you might want to make a name for yourself in TW before you worry about training new players - TW is nothing like those other zones, and your previous championships don't really mean a lot.

his a multi-zoner unlike you
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Never mind auto, I might leave soon dunno yet
                Last edited by parson; 03-04-2015, 03:58 PM.
                Captain of Blind

Comment

Last edited by Havok; 03-05-2015, 03:35 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought Bukkake Surprise would be better than the use of the word retard, kthx would be better than the use of the word faggot and Cres would be better than using the n word.

I'm late to join the topic, and I'll assume you're serious...so, hi Autofire, welcome to Trench Wars. Sorry you're being a little berated on the forums, and I'm just a perpetual newb at this game, but nevertheless, if you feel that you could become a TW Champ, I implore you to do your best. I look forward to hearing about your success in the future. If you do succeed, I hope you do so swiftly. And don't forget about saying hi and having a convo in pub every now and then.

Peace.

Comment

I call 'em like I see 'em. Only assholes and idiots who think dictatorship is good ask for censorship and try to ban words and ideas. They're not trying to protect anyone's feelings; they just want to restrict viewpoints they don't agree with.

Comment

Bukkake #1 internet crusader. I think our policy concerning illegal words is very simple, and there's alot of flexibility in allowing one to express their views or opinions regarding anything, so long as you don't use loaded/offensive words which intentionally or not offend other players.

You're the kind of guy who probably yells "fire!" in a crowded theater and then calls the ushers/security a bunch of fascist dictators when they throw you out :P

internet de la jerome

Comment

testing sig

o hi autofire, ur resume isnt impressive
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Ya? Well I have EIGHTEEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE kills in ?go javs

:laugh:

intense though nice recs you have too.. join Paladen
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
                              I call 'em like I see 'em. Only assholes and idiots who think dictatorship is good ask for censorship and try to ban words and ideas. They're not trying to protect anyone's feelings; they just want to restrict viewpoints they don't agree with.
                              To be fair I was joking when I asked for him to be banned. But are you serious? lol ya ok dude I'm trying to restrict your "viewpoint".. What was the viewpoint again? Oh yeah the viewpoint was "This is TW, faggot"... God forbid someone walk all over his rights by censoring that important viewpoint. Also, I'm not trying to gloat, just trying to offer some tips/training since I've won just about everything worth winning in this game. If you don't want my help, that's fine. I don't care. A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

Comment

be quiet faggot.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X