• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webcam?

use this thread to start webcam conversations
    anyone wanna webcam? I'm so fucken bored
    am on omegle and tinychat
    ty
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

teamspeak?
    Captain of Blind

Comment

no DLs
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ajSL_luW-0#t=100

Comment

If bored;

You can explore music of high spiritual vibrations & logic groove & of higher intelligence & purity than the music people are used to. Im not understanding why the population on-purpose chooses something medium or bad instead of something good. That doesnt make any sense at all. The population is either demonic or has warped perception. Or the explanation could be the amount-of-listens required before the brain locks on is higher amounts, the higher and better the music gets, so the person would then just quit after 1, MAYBE 2 listens, thus the good music is then never known & popular.

You have to listen to the songs i post many times and adjust your brain to it . . you have the potential to see that what I post is the best music there is. Music is not like taste or smell, you cannot know how it is instantly from one single use. The brain has to memorize and understand the groove. Listen to this song on repeat in the background as you play a game and forget its running. Then listen to it more attentively like an additional 4 times. Youll get the bassline, the pads, the whole structure

Comment

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

damn i thought t0ne was in prison

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  damn i thought t0ne was in prison
                  he is but only in his mind
                  nah> donald j trump

Comment

Working...
                  X