6 player twdd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 player twdd

allow for 6 player twdd. had a game where both squads were stacked I understand we can always go to another arena and have a match but it just fucks everything up sometimes.

6 or even 7 players all up to players to decide, my squad agrees.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Do it

Comment

Would most likely become a spawnfest.
      The current map is pretty fine for a 5v5. Any more than that it'd be too crowded.

Don't see the benefits to this when you have 2 subs usable to get players to play or just do two matches simultaneously.
      EDIT: Not too many squads would be able or ready to fight these 6+ player matches. Instead you should split into more squads if you have so many active players who want to play but can't get in.
      Last edited by Shadowmere; 03-09-2015, 07:19 AM.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
        Instead you should split into more squads if you have so many active players who want to play but can't get in.
        What he is trying to say is...... Mybe if you would stop sucking each others dicks on the bench and make your own sqds. Wb sqds have no reason to have more then 15 ppl.

Comment

We adjusted twd fighter divisions to be able to play 3v3 due to lost player inventory. Making 6v6+ for the few times and few squads we have would be useless as I feel we would never implement this in a league setting or use this on a day to day basis. BUT....implementing more spots in javduel/wbduel might be ideal as there are always people in spec. Turning it into a ?go javs / deathmatch style setting could be a very nice addition in my opinion.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

no one plays FD its all about DD bruh
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

ld not changing from 5v5 to anything else. 3v3 dd is there for activity purposes, nothing else

staff cud try slightly smaller/bigger maps now in the off-season if they wanna feel important and see if it works out or no.

70% of the new staff recruits are less than 20 years old and/or have never been to the military
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Is doing more than 5's in javduel/wbduel OUT of the question or is this feasible?
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Smaller arena for 3v3 dds sounds pretty good to me

Comment

What if the map boundaries changed based on how many were in game?

Always liked the 5v5 limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver View Post
                      What if the map boundaries changed based on how many were in game?

Always liked the 5v5 limit.
                      jesus i was thinking to myself "6's would be insane" but it just occured to me that that is only 1 more player per team than normal, but it's been so long since ive seen a 5v5 dd that i started thinking 4's were standard, 3's were a "small" game
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                      X