X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Season 11 Playoff Brackets

TWEL-D (Double Elimination)

TWEL-J (Double Elimination)

TWEL-S (Single Elimination, 28 Player Bracket)

TWEL-L (Single Elimination, 30 Player Bracket)

Last edited by Mythril; 03-25-2015, 02:53 PM.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Brackets are now up to date with double elimination added to TWEL-S and TWEL-L. Will be sending out messages to update people but please keep yourself up to date with your opponents as it makes it 500x easier on the TWEL staff.

Also a reminder, week 2 is already in effect. Those from round 1 who haven't dueled yet have informed me and have been given extra time. Everyone else must get your week 2 duels done by Sunday.
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Do we have a date that the rest of these duels are due?
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Week 5 losers bracket is now. I hate to dq people this deep into the tournaments but that's what I've been having to do. Everyone waiting until last minute expecting to get their duels done only to realize nobody plays this game 24 hours a day. I'll be forcing faster duels in the losers bracket if I run this again since people have abused my leniency.

Everything that's left before week 5 is a case by case basis where I know the situation. Most of those (specifically your next twelj opponent) will be concluded one way or another by tomorrow night. Sorry for the wait.
        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
          Week 5 losers bracket is now.
          This was 2 weeks ago, Bro.

5 of 8 loser's bracket round 5's not played.

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

We really having someone walk into finals? no offense best, but I think you should have to play a semi-final.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

wat happ to this league lol. is it already over? surprised there hasn't been any update.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
              X