-Pub: Consider squad spacebux bank accounts-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Pub: Consider squad spacebux bank accounts-

(Yeah mentioned this idea before but some people wanted to me make a thread)

Make spacebux worth collecting and allow all twd registered squads to have spacebux bank accounts so players in pub can fund it. I would get hooked to pub if whatever I earned in pub- I could donate it to my squad. Even when pub is inactive, this would still create purpose to play.

For this to work, players can only donate the money they earnt after joining the squad. Let's say I have 200k spacebux before joining paladen, I can't donate any of that but if I play hrs of pub and now I have 300k, I can donate 100k. (This prevents squad caps begging a rich player to join and making their squad super rich).

Dueling for money would have to be modified to prevent pro players getting rich super fast (limit the amount you can duel for?). Tbh I think dueling any amount devalues earning spacebux from pubbing massively, duel for cash should be removed (or limited like I said).

Have rich squad ladders + you can see on twd profile which player and how much they have donated to the squad.

Twd players probably would play pub more and at any time regardless of population to earn that extra cash to contribute to the squad.

Consider stuff squads can buy? But even without these buy options pub should become more active.
    Last edited by Fork; 03-19-2015, 07:39 AM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

this is actually a good idea

can bet on twd squad duel outcomes, can have leaderboards of squad with most money in bank, etc
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

then you should allow squads to use spacebux in twd matches to turn off blueout and get full charges and spheres of seclusion and stuff. maybe turrets.

then we can totally just have anything that touches spacebuxxxxx but utterly and irreversibly ruined.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        then you should allow squads to use spacebux in twd matches to turn off blueout and get full charges and spheres of seclusion and stuff. maybe turrets.

then we can totally just have anything that touches spacebuxxxxx but utterly and irreversibly ruined.
        that's a terrible idea, away and eat a dick
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Zeebu focus on this idea alone, you're making you're self look wiibimbo. Might call you wiibimbo from now on.

Here some logic to This idea and This idea only:

Whats wrong with pub atm?

We collect spacebux but NOTHING to spend it on... no wonder most people want to remove it.

There isn't a great deal of purpose to playing pub other than to either: troll others/ practice... its more for chatting these days.

Twd players are still not playing pub very often.

Advantages of this idea:

- Gives purpose to collecting spacebux making pub fun especially to TWD players.

-Idea could draw pub players to a twd squad so they can help a squad out (then get tempted to playing a twd game)

- Even when population is low- idea works fine because this gives purpose to play pub (even when 1 vs 1 in base) and you still grind for extra spacebux just to help your squad.

-Some squads would want to be the richest squad and play pub more (tempting people to play pub is a good thing- surely a dog can understand that logic)

If you don't get this zeebu then you need help.
          Last edited by Fork; 03-19-2015, 02:44 PM.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

pub is more fun now that you cant buy the world, i'll admit that. i guess i no longer think spacebucks are nearly as stupid as they once were.

Comment

but yeah, i have no problem with the rest of it. betting on duels and twd matches and everything like that all seems like a great time. getting the most is also fun.

i only have a problem with them being used to affect gameplay, thats all. otherwise i think theyre a fun idea.

Comment

i did most of my pubbing many years ago when there was basically no structure whatsoever. we had enough people to make that fun.

i also had a blast when it was pure pub, but apparently i was in the minority there.

Comment

that being said, sorry. i think using pub bux to bet on squads and having a squad bank is a fine idea.

i also used this platform to say that i wholly disagree with pub bux being used to affect any sort of game play. even in pub.

Comment

I think its a good idea that I would want to support its implementation in some shape or form. I can definitely stand behind the potential benefits of pure pubbers being of use to TWD squads for purchasing rewards even if they never will play a single game of TWL. Back when we had the Sonera pub stats site going, I stared at that page so much to see what kind of effect I'm bringing to my pub squad in points. The reality now is that there are very few pub only squads. There are plenty of TWD squads with players who do play pub. Pub bux can be that bridge if we play it right. We just need to find the right things for TWD squads to desire to buy with pubbux that would accessorize but not change the game in any way.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

Squads could buy events.
                      Where their squad somesort of set the rules or the squad challenges players to vs them in events?

For example, you could charge 500k to host a Deathmatch where 15 members of "squad A" go vs 15 other players or multiple teams of 15 players.
                      Whoever wins the deathmatch would earn 1M bucks.
                      If the squad wins it ll be stalled in the bank. If another freq wins, it will be divided under the players etc.
                      Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                      waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                      Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                      waxer> LOl,no
                      waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

this is a very bad idea
                        Leland

Comment

Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Minotaur View Post
                            Retarded
                            Like how is this retarded? Please post something useful or don't bother retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Leland View Post
                              this is a very bad idea
                              Again explain why this is a bad idea so I can see where you're coming from, but my feeling is you're just trolling forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X