No announcement yet.

-Pub: Consider squad spacebux bank accounts-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have the !fruit system, and I still stand by my idea of a bot hosting poker games with pub bux. Would be awesome.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Mixing PUB bux with TWD and TWL is just stupid. They arent related and they never should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        We have the !fruit system, and I still stand by my idea of a bot hosting poker games with pub bux. Would be awesome.

The problem i can see here is there would be no point playing pub for spacebux if you win wayyy more from playing poker and even dueling.

Put it this way... lets say you can't get spacebux from dueling, how hard would it be to earn 100k spacebux? Add in poker/ dueling for cash (which is already in place) and its much easier to get this.

...if could donate your earnings from pub into a squad, it would feel like you're achieving something all the time (which would be an amazing feeling), kinda like working to get your squad richer. I can see pub population being more active if this idea was put into place properly (i.e remove earning spacebux from dueling to make people actually play basing for the cash).

If people are desperate to be the richest squad... if the ladders were like this:

RICH SQUAD TABLES:

1) Paladen: $102,000

2) 24/7 bd: $98,080

3) Ossify: $21,291

You would expect people from 24/7 Bd to pub extra hard to earn more and donate more and become number 1 over paladen.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

POKER GAME: dice vs paladen is starting in ?go poker
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            The problem i can see here is there would be no point playing pub for spacebux if you win wayyy more from playing poker and even dueling.
            the money has to enter the system somewhere, so there will be no problems as long as the winners win the losers money
            the only problem pubbux has is dumb hosts prizing millions for winning shitty hunt events
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

!beton dice:10000000

HOLY MACKEREL: Fork has bet $10000000 on dice to win their twbd against paladen, type ?go twbd to watch

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

another pitfall is to avoid putting any game changing mechanics in twd/twl/etc, because someone typing !buy super in twd is dumb

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Originally posted by Leland View Post
                  this is a very bad idea
                  leland
                  8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                    POKER GAME: dice vs paladen is starting in ?go poker
                    OK I have to admit that looks tempting haha
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

another pitfall is to avoid putting any game changing mechanics in twd/twl/etc, because someone typing !buy super in twd is dumb
                      Things to buy?

Yeah it could be upgrades to a squad homepage, could be different squad home page designs starting from basic to very cool rich looking ones.

Perhaps buy extra 2 minutes (expensive) if you're squad is running out of time (1 time allowed per match only).

Captains could pay twd players (from the squad bank) after each game win- he would type to bot !pay £500 and it would give that amount to all the players involved.

Pay for addition captain\ assist spots

Loan a player for a match (select players only which a price attached). Which could create more games.

Crazy match mode: buy a 6 vs 6 in twdd\ twjd but if the game doesn't begin 6 vs 6 then the squad is refunded.

Buy a new design of javs\ warbirds. Ship 1 is the normal ship but ships 2-8 could be slightly different designed javs\ warbirds (example normal jav with American flag on wing). Very expensive. A squad buys ship and people will have an option to choose the normal looking or dif designed (or painted) appearance.
                      Last edited by Fork; 03-20-2015, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                        Perhaps buy extra 2 minutes (expensive) if you're squad is running out of time (1 time allowed per match only).
                        1) your*

2) even things like this is why dumb people say "this is a very bad idea" without reading any of your text, because it changes the game, because being able to buy your way out of a loss is dumb

3) and even when you set up something good like pubbux, it is good for awhile but maybe a bad idea because down the line someone that is not you and is dumb will put something like !buy pandemic in

heres the part that dumb people dont get:

4) even if dumb people put dumb things in, it is still a positive net benefit after the dumb things eventually get removed, because the core concepts like squad bank accounts still remain

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

1) your*

2) even things like this is why dumb people say "this is a very bad idea" without reading any of your text, because it changes the game, because being able to buy your way out of a loss is dumb

3) and even when you set up something good like pubbux, it is good for awhile but maybe a bad idea because down the line someone that is not you and is dumb will put something like !buy pandemic in

heres the part that dumb people dont get:

4) even if dumb people put dumb things in, it is still a positive net benefit after the dumb things eventually get removed, because the core concepts like squad bank accounts still remain
                          1) Why correct me when you're missing capital letters at the beggining of your sentences and fullstops at the end?

2) I agree it does change the game a touch but then when you actually relax and think about it, 2 minutes really isn't a lot and if you can use it once per match or day then its actually not a horrible thing. Squads would use this most likely if they were losing a game and time is almost up. The odds are they will still lose the game but maybe now and again they might comeback.

3) The other ideas I'm assuming you liked?

Comment

beginning*

one is lazy, the other is a mark of an idiot.
                            and lots of genuinely stupid people hide behind capital letters and punctuation and fail simple things like your/you're and their/they're
                            the more hilarious ones type like jaden smith

no, noone will relax about buying your way out of a loss

yes, of course everyone would buy their way out of a loss

no, i dont recall saying i liked or disliked them

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

things like poker are fine, anything that changes gameplay is unacceptable

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

things like poker are fine, anything that changes gameplay is unacceptable
                                Lol since when do you play twd? Join 24\7 bd and team speak bd with us! Then after that help us become the richest squad

Comment

Working...
                                X