Resigning from TWEL-S remove me immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resigning from TWEL-S remove me immediately

still think changing it midway is a bullshit move, but w/e.
    Last edited by ogron; 03-29-2015, 03:16 AM.
    top 100 basers list

I think we need to go back to when irrelevant pub newbies ran every league because everything a competent player who runs a league does gets twisted into believing it's for his personal advantage. Apparently even from other TW League Ops who get accused of the same annoying bullshit. What the fuck is this thread claus? You know, there was a poll where people had the choice to vote on the matter and more than my 1 vote counted towards deciding it? I was pushed by players to make a poll on it, not the other way around.

Completely narrow minded, ignorant post. "ROFL THE ZONE VOTED ON DOUBLE ELIMINATINO FUCK YOU DICTACTOR MTHRIL YOU ABUSING FAGGOT I QUIT"

[Mar 26 01:42] Ogron: was gonna finish top 5 and you cheat to re-add yourself so u can keep going in twel-s? ur a fkin joke. fuck you. i quit. cant believe i wasted time supporting your league. remove me asap you pos

Oh, now it makes sense.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
      I think we need to go back to when irrelevant pub newbies ran every league because everything a competent player who runs a league does gets twisted into believing it's for his personal advantage. Apparently even from other TW League Ops who get accused of the same annoying bullshit. What the fuck is this thread claus? You know, there was a poll where people had the choice to vote on the matter and more than my 1 vote counted towards deciding it? I was pushed by players to make a poll on it, not the other way around.

Completely narrow minded, ignorant post. "ROFL THE ZONE VOTED ON DOUBLE ELIMINATINO FUCK YOU DICTACTOR MTHRIL YOU ABUSING FAGGOT I QUIT"

[Mar 26 01:42] Ogron: was gonna finish top 5 and you cheat to re-add yourself so u can keep going in twel-s? ur a fkin joke. fuck you. i quit. cant believe i wasted time supporting your league. remove me asap you pos

Oh, now it makes sense.

I will gladly take Claus's spot if you need a filler Myth.
      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
      1:Zidane> congrats man
      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

lol
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          lol
          lmao
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

lol
            Leland

Comment

asdf
              Last edited by ogron; 03-29-2015, 03:15 AM.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

I'm not going to continue to personally attack you on a public forum as that's childish and mostly a waste of my time. I am slightly annoyed that the people who pushed me to put a poll up for double elimination don't speak up in threads like this and instead watch 2 head ops act like morons on here and apparently troll you in thunder chat, as if this issue is really 50/50. It's more 95/5 with you being the most outspoken (and confused in my opinion).

Anyway, I've heard nothing but approval from everyone I've talked to besides yourself, which just shows that the forums aren't really ever a good reflection of how the zone feels as a whole. That's another story though.

I'll explain myself. I had no intentions of adding double elimination at all to any league because I know how difficult it is to get people to duel each other through an entire TWEL bracket, even if it's only single elimination. However, there's no doubt double elimination, especially in TWEL, is by far the most fair, fun and most competitive way to play out the tournaments.

I decided literally while writing up the playoff rules thread the night before playoffs started to add double elimination to only warbird and jav as I thought they would only work with those 2 leagues. I wasn't sure spider and lanc would generate enough interest to complete a double elim tournament without half of the duels being forfeits or dq's. I don't have close to enough time to replace all those players without having a 6 month long TWEL.

However, as soon as playoffs started, the league somehow picked up dramatically despite qualifying being 50% as active as it was last season. I felt spider and lanc could pull off a double-elim and made the poll after ROUND 1 with players pushing me to make it. The poll favored double elim. If anyone else takes issue with me personally being in TWEL-S, I honestly don't mind removing myself from the tournament. I'm just trying to generate more fun and fairness in the league I'm running.

The only mistake I made was not thinking the zone would be able to sustain double elim in all tournaments and making that decision before week 1. I lost in spider and I can see how that looks bad, but to think I made those decisions to favor myself is wrong and questions my integrity which is annoying. They didn't help me at all in lanc, which I won in round 1.

#essay #historyoftwel2015
                PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

?

this shit more entertaining than twdt n twel combined

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

You got my support Myth.

I'm too tired to post any arguements. But I just mention last season in TWDT vs this TWEL-double elimination was decided over clear vote.
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                    X