Scrap TWFD for a new Division?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
    Trench Wars Liquid Crystal Display? TWL already should be renamed. its not unique anymore when we have so many TW(X)L named Leagues.
    TWLD -> TWWL? TWLW?
    TWDD -> TWWD? TWDW?
    TWJD -> TWJL? TWLJ?
    TWLJ -> TWJD? TWDJ?
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Change it to Trench Wars (something) League, to make it consistant with our other Leagues. Trench Wars Premier League comes to mind first, but I don't even like that all that much.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

we are not going to make any name changes to TWL, even though the league used to be called different (as far as acronyms go) back in the day.

there was a TWD operator meeting (on a smaller scale) today about attack division, some future changes and plans, and short discussion about TWL and TWD and their interaction together. there will likely be a new announcement in the coming days.

Comment

Lancs are hot these days.
          I agree with Zidane.
          TWLaD
          Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
          waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
          Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
          waxer> LOl,no
          waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

The name should obviously be Trench Wars Attack Tourney (TWAT).
            Eph

Comment

man, i thought there werent enuff people on dev to work on some basic stuff like tracking twl stats. guess i was wrong.

i think there should be a trenchwars staff division, where tw staff can battle it out vs each other. see reckfuls recent thread for more info
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                The name should obviously be Trench Wars Attack Tourney (TWAT).
                Eph
                +1 Would vote for this.

Comment

fuck the polls

and fuck the staff

motherfuckers
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Oh? Didn't see this. I vote yes! With new players popping in here and there we need a bigger variety of leagues to play. We need to be looking at creating new ideas constantly to keep the community interested and involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                      Oh? Didn't see this. I vote yes! With new players popping in here and there we need a bigger variety of leagues to play. We need to be looking at creating new ideas constantly to keep the community interested and involved.
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

WTF

Comment

u like dat
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers bring back supers
                            Leland

Comment

Leland.. really? why the fuck are you spamming in multiple threads. Do you have nothing better to do, then act like an immature asshole? Instead of spewing bullshit everywhere, mind I suggest that you articulate your post in an intelligent manner, by stating why you feel super should be added back to the buy bot menu, and in the correct topic. That would save the forum staff the trouble of warning, and potentially banning, what could be adverted entirely by using your common sense.
                              Captain of Blind

Comment

Dont connect Attack to twd, but by all means promote a tourny of it or BWC.

All in for lancaster league. Make it happen mans :juggle::stupid::dizzy2::smash::sombrero:
                                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                                Your friend,
                                ​​Papi
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X