TWEL-D11 Semi-Final: LaSenza vs RaCka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL-D11 Semi-Final: LaSenza vs RaCka

In what could be a very probable rematch in the TWEL-D finals, 2 of the zone's greatest warbird duelers of all time will finally meet up in the TWEL playoffs to showcase their talents in what is maybe the most anticipated duel in history. LaSenza is the defending champion and the only 2-time champ of TWEL-D and he finds himself in very familiar territory making yet another deep run into the playoffs. RaCka is without question the best rusher of all time and has long been known zone wide as one of the most feared duelers for the last 7+ years and is hell bent on claiming a TWEL-D title that he feels is rightfully his. This is dueling at the highest level and we'll see 2 of the game's elite battle it out for a 1-0 lead in the final round.

With all the shit talk that's been spewed by both players towards each other for the last couple years, everything will finally be settled in the ring when both players put their egos on the line and the duel begins. Both players have been battle tested on their way to the semis as LaSenza had a clutch comeback and showed extreme mental toughness against Best, coming back from a 2-7 deficit to eventually outwill his opponent. RaCka had an epic duel with myself but in the end his dominating rush and aggression proved to be too much for me in a heated 14-12 clutch victory.

LaSenza has never played an opponent in TWEL with the rushing ability and aggressiveness of RaCka and LaSenza is a dueler who's elite in every category: aim, shot selection, dueling IQ, positioning, dodge, patience. RaCka is king at breaking an opponents will with overwhelming skill and dominant rushes while LaSenza has a resume that proves his will is impossible to break. Like boxing, dueling is all about styles. These 2 contrasting players will spend the entire match trying to crack each other's code to figure out just how to win. I see pace control being the most critical part of the duel and these 2 players are the best in the zone at controlling the pace. This has everything you need to be an epic clash.

LaSenza's path to the finals:
    Round 1: Vfx Forfeit
    Round 2: 10-2 vs Amnesti
    Round 3: 10-5 vs Siaxis
    Round 4: 11-9 vs Best

RaCka's path:
    Round 1: 10-1 vs Myollnir
    Round 2: 10-2 vs Cloth
    Round 3: 14-12 vs Mythril
    Round 4: 10-3 vs J-B-Inc

The duel is currently being scheduled.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

King Racka gonna win.
    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
    waxer> LOl,no
    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
      LaSenza has never played an opponent in TWEL with the rushing ability and aggressiveness of RaCka.
      Not to take anything away from racka, but Riverside's style was almost a carbon copy of racka's and I have dueled riverside probably 5-10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by LaSenza View Post
        but Riverside's style was almost a carbon copy of racka's
        false
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by LaSenza View Post
          Not to take anything away from racka, but Riverside's style was almost a carbon copy of racka's.
          Yea that's factually incorrect. Rackas 1v1 rush is way more aggressive (and lethal) than mine. I tended to switch it up, more longer mid range shots. You're in for a surprise if you play him like you played me.

PS cres stop linking me to these forums every time I'm mentioned kthx.

PPS mythril the hype man for mayweather/pacquio?? My god.

Comment

Whattup mythril.
            Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
            7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
            7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
            7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
            7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
            7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
            (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Getting these washed up nigs involved in this diluted league. U owe me mythril.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Honored that you brought these legendary veteran talents into my thread.. you r da man IMHO

SUP ENGI, you still a billionaire getting free rent cause you're a genius asian fk? Come back to va so we can bless more middle eastern hookah clubs wit da gangnam style

Riv, if you ain't down with PACMAN you're a bich and fk u
                PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

haha i'm about to be broke in 1 year - working and doing business school (130 g's). i'll hit you up the next time i'm in va. keep tearing up the trenches for me.
                  Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
                  7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
                  7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
                  7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
                  7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
                  7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
                  (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

bruh this a compliemnt u doing a great job, keep at it (Y)

Comment

Gonna try for thursday at 7pm eastern. If either of us can't make that time it'll have to wait till after the weekend. Getting wisdom teeth out and rather not duel with a mouth full of bandages.

Comment

server reset at 6:30 killed the bots for 7, rescheduling.

Comment

??

Comment

bunch of b-class wbs in this thread
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

who da fk won?

Comment

Working...
                              X