No announcement yet.

TWEL-D11 Semi-Final: LaSenza vs RaCka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently the duel still hasn't happened. I know both players have been extremely inactive since at least a week after the duel was set.

Here's an overall TWEL update though: General Aladeen took over as the head op a little over a month ago. With my inactivity and leniency TWEL stalled out hard. Heaven took over and was immediately successful in getting people to grind out the rest of the tournaments. However, it seems like TWEL is stalling again. There's not much we can do when the top duelers in the zone have to be held at gun point to find the perfect time to duel and get this over with. Heaven hasn't held back from DQing people though so hopefully this nonsense comes to an end and we can declare winners very soon. Just sucks that this deep in the tournament there's gotta be disqualifications. It's not really fair for people especially in the loser's bracket to go through double the amount of duels and then wait months for winners bracket to finish half the amount of duels. The end is coming Sir Cres. #beliedat
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

lol the struggle is real. #rip
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

noobs
        Leland

Comment

this duel even happening?
          1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

I keep trying to duel best, guy dodging me like Neo.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

yo myth. u realize u dq'd me vs iron 4 months ago for being away for poker for 1 week. gg. Plz don't dq me next weekend as I'll be away for 1 week again due to poker. Ty 4 dis

Comment

Working...
              X