Top Rushing Javelins of ALL-time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rushing Javelins of ALL-time

Hi all! It's your Freckle-faced, IRISH HURRICANE, stud "Brother From Another Motha!", I-was-black-in-a-previous-life-i-swear Tanner, here! Was just thinking about some of the TOP rushing javs of all time. And I had to make a quick list with some commentary.

1. Merce spelled as 'merce'.

One of the greatest to ever step into ship 2. an UNPARALLELED chase-down ability. I remember at my ABSOLUTE PEAK in 07, he 10-1'd me in duel. And if you knew Gary PERSONALLY, like I do, you would remember that he strictly does NOT fuck around. One of the greatest, and was HUMBLED when he took me under his wing. Some unconfirmed, libel being circulated saying he cheated, but this is all untrue. I was with the man PERSONALLY for at least 1 year on multiple squads: i>u, dice, etc. I was witness to a buttload of yo-yo conversations between riske and merce. Riske actually sent merce a handmade yoyo so merce could do the walk-the-dog move around his uni campus and finally interact with the human world after having spanking this game like a BAD FUCKIN toddler.

2. Fireballz

was absolutely FORTUNATE enough to see him at his absolute prime 04-05 era and watch him punch ease right in his square headed face via javelin rushes. He is without a doubt the greatest to ever fuk in the spawn area. The man was just an absolute ROBOT via his method to kill via bombs in spawn. I remember I would try to rush up immediately into base and then get absolutely CLOTHESLINED and given the ss mutombo wag.

3. Paradise / Children (during regular season, but not TWL)

We were part of the YOUNG n-word generation that revolutionized the way the ship was played. We brought the words 'get ROCKED' , 'get absolutely SLAPPPPPED', 'the man just got detonated', and 'guy just got sent 1 way to planet XJ1103'. We had NO OFF SWITCH. We were the type of guys to freq pm the spec freq and say 'Give me a name. ONE name to hunt.', and then hunt that person the entire game. I was unique in that I brought singling into the rush game. Which was actually UNPRECEDENTED. Moreover, i was CONSISTENT. One of the few to combine RUSH and SINGLES in TWL (unlike children). Children however shriveled up like a chode in the arctic during twl. The man turned into steak666 REAL quick. And then would turn into merce at the end of very lopsided games. Sad.

4. Flared

UNDERRATED singler and rusher. Was slightly more experienced than me and Children. But was a SMART jav nonetheless. He was a great team leader wherever he was. ALWAYS the first to rush out, but was smart enough to include teammates into what he did. Unlike Me/Child who just were there to BLOW fgts up, Fuk a teammate alie? LOL nword this aint no team sport..LOL this a solo game out here man. aint no scouts comin to see someone dish assists alie? fuk i look like to u nword, john stockton? Call me AI.

5. Skatarius

I know some of you never considered skatarius a top-tier jav. But, his rush was legendary. He mastered the sideways rush. He was not as creative in his play as someone like me, but even occasionally would whip out a move that I had never seen pulled off before. He is starkly contrasted with a style like merce. Skat had HUGE flair to his game.

This is just one dudes opinion. Hate it or love it! Bring it you Big Goofs. Shoutouts to GAAAAAAAAAAAANG real quick: Racka, Child, Cres, Best, Avale, ROWS (sry g), Mighty, Common, Zid (sometimes), STAYON, Panama, siaxis (sometimes), not vys. As they say, WE OUT HERE y'all.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

would love for the game to not be laggy as shit so rushing's actually possible for ppl outside the US.

Comment

?

so #s 9, 17, 91/32, 30, and not listed on the OFFICIAL list

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...avs&highlight=
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Erase this whole fukin thread from existence

none of this is real. a bunch of fukin Ralphs IRL made this and are snickering in a room somewhere with waven peeking through the door.

these rankings mean nothing. ratings are all MUCKY irl. I rate none of you, Foh Breh. Out here posted on these n's like "ayyyyyy", fuk a ratings thread. been out here since incuria...
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

?

x
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Id replace Flarid, with Cape on his prime. Big up papi.
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X